Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Radiance by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Radiance

Postby Lostfairy » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:13 am

Wah~ I can't believe this will be my last drawing for the year. The last drawing for the decade. My brain can't really process that, it's mindblowing to me. ;_;

This morning, when the house was empty except for me and my oldest sister who was still sleeping downstairs, I looked back on my 2019. It's gone by in a whirlwind, it feels like just a few months ago we were welcoming in 2019.

I looked back at some old selfies I took this year, my old New Years art, and some of my posts on CS I did exactly a year ago. Man. I was different. Mostly the same but... I looked so young earlier this year. I sounded so young earlier this year.

Last year, I described as "discovery" and this year, I'll have to say it'd be change I've changed a lot this year. Some for the better. Some for the worse. I've become a more mature and responsible person. I've had more emotional slumps and tasted pure dejection many times. I've grown and changed in my art. I've grown more tired. I've loved more than ever before. I've lost more tears than ever before. I've started taking care of my body and watching how I treat it. I've had panic attacks due to stress. I have figured out a clothing style that suits me and I feel comfortable with. I have had to deal with being alone a lot. I've fully stepped in the EXO family. I've had a hard time keeping in touch with my best friends.

I've changed in a lot of ways. In the end, I hope I've become a better person. A more loving, caring, positive person. That's what I want to be. So many days, my heart feels like it'll burst because I wish I could pour love into the people I care about. I want to become an even better friend, family member, stranger, human.

I really hope and pray that 2020 will be a good year, let's hope it treats us all well. We've got this, guys. We're gonna step into another decade, triumphantly. <3 Please, take care of yourself, guys. Take breaks, sleep enough, eat well, don't beat yourself up, learn to love yourself, never think you're alone.

I thought it was fitting that I'd draw Baekhyun as my last picture for 2020. He's the person I've drawn the most and guys, I can never express how I feel for him. It's like... man, I can't describe it. I can't. It's a feeling too deep to explain. Baekhyun's really helped me this year. Yes, he made me so anxious I felt like throwing up for two weeks when he was going through a time where he looked dead on his feet. But he's made me so so happy. He's made me laugh, cry, love, cherish and hold onto life. His personality is really close to mine but he's come far further than me, he pushes me to do better. He started off as a crush of mine but now, it's different. He's my role model, my friend, my family. I might never meet him but it's like he's my BFF, always cheering me on, I know it. ❤️

Anyway... I love you all. <3 Cya in 2020. <3

The timer is mostly accurate, I used a mouse, and please don't steal/repost this! My reference picture is the ninth pic on that post. <3

All comments and likes are appreciated!

Expect a lot more of blue-haired Baekhyun... a lot more. ^^
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Radiance

Postby ~Teya~ » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:46 am

I love his hair <3 it's crazy how much a person can change in just a year! This year has definitely been one to remember, for me at least. I can't wait to see where your art goes from here, and I'm sure it'll continue to grow and improve exponentially!! ^^
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Radiance

Postby Lostfairy » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:54 am

~Teya~ wrote:I love his hair <3 it's crazy how much a person can change in just a year! This year has definitely been one to remember, for me at least. I can't wait to see where your art goes from here, and I'm sure it'll continue to grow and improve exponentially!! ^^

Wahh, thank you~~!!! <3 And definitely. I feel like I aged a lot in 2019, hah. Not sure if that's a good thing but. *shrug* I hope you have a really good 2020, Teya. I wish you all the best and I can't wait to see where your art goes too. <333
Thanks for being such a wise and wonderful friend. <333
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me