Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

2020 by That's Offensive

Artist That's Offensive [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
30 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Postby That's Offensive » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:00 am

woah guys, cant belive I havent posted since last dacade, crazy
omg Im such a dad

Happy new year! I have been hearing fireworks and firecrackers going off at random for the last two weeks, yesterday I was taking a walk and saw a group of kids light a fircracker right as the police rounded the corner and man was that perfect! you see, these kids tried to run and hide in a pizzeria nearby but I guess the staff saw everything because those kids where shoved out and two police men gave them a stern talking to.
now I just have to wait for a couple of weeks until everyone runs out of fireworks so I can finally sleep again...

anyways, wishing you all a happy new year and hoping that this decade turns out better than the last one! ;u;

Hiya! ^^
Im That's Offensive but you can call me El or Frog if you want to, I use they/them pronouns but I dont really mind she/he pronounce. Im a swedish artist that has been hanging out on CS since 2015 and this place really feels like home, this site and the people on it are really important to me~
have some questions for/about my characters? // need art tips?
to find some more art by me you can message me for instagram, flipanim and TH links ^^"
That's Offensive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me