Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Paragons - Now a semi-open species by RadioactiveRenegade

Based on Click to view
Artist RadioactiveRenegade [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Paragons - Now a semi-open species

Postby RadioactiveRenegade » Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:26 pm

Paragons Have Moved

Paragons are an unlikely cross between a maned wolf and an eastern dragon. These energetic creatures strive for perfection when it comes to looks. They tend to have an obsession with grooming and shining their crystals. Paragons average a height of 15 inches from ground to ears. From nose to tail they range from 28-38 inches in length. These curious and social little creatures are omnivorous. They will eat anything from small insects to small rodents and a variety of fruits and veggies. Paragons can have up to 2 offspring though it's usually rare as carrying two offspring to full term puts a lot of stress on the mother's joints.
Last edited by RadioactiveRenegade on Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:45 am, edited 5 times in total.
RadioactiveRenegade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A deeper look into Paragons Lore

Postby RadioactiveRenegade » Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:27 pm

Paragons usually live in small communal packs in the wild, and tend to be a little bit mischievous. In the wild they are usually found in small caves or in dens. In captivity they are incredibly loyal to their owners, but tend to be very stubborn and mildly destructive. It's almost like living with a pet stuck in the puppy phase. When not given enough attention the may wreak havoc on furniture and toys. These creatures love to lounge in the sunlight. Often times domesticated Paragons are known to be put into shows much like dogs. Due to the anatomy and skeletal structure of these mini draginesque mammals, they rarely walk on all their weight due to stress on joints. The tend to hover in place and "fly" from place to place. Due to the lack of wings the generally "float" around on their paws and can move at relatively high speeds compared to a human. As omnivores they have sharp canines for tearing and dull molars at the back of their mouth for grinding veggies and fruits. Much like dogs, when they overheat they start to pant.
Last edited by RadioactiveRenegade on Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
RadioactiveRenegade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules and additional Links

Additional Links:

Rules:
°Paragons are a closed species meaning you can not make your own without expressed permission from the owner, myself. Bought customs are the only acception. I understand that there will be species similar to this, but do not claim those other species as Paragons.
°Be respectful and patient with everyone. We want this to be a happy place where we can adopt cute creatures.
°DO NOT remove Sixbane's signature, and if taken offline give credit where it's due or else you may end up with all your Paragons being rehomed.
°No whining or complaining. There will be times when you might miss out on an adopt, but keep in mind there will be more to come!
°Do not tweak designs of the adopts you win. Adding accessories is fine, but do not change the actual design.
°If you see someone breaking the rules, please report it to our moderators. We can handle the situation, it is part of our jobs. Screenshots will be helpful, but are not 100% necessary.
°Moderators are not to abuse their ranks as they will quickly be demoted upon notification that they are abusing that power. It is to keeo the peace not add more drama.
°All of the Tess rules apply.

Warnings/Strikes: None yet

Bans: None yet (lets keep it that way)
Last edited by RadioactiveRenegade on Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:13 am, edited 5 times in total.
RadioactiveRenegade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff

Species Owner: ~MysteriousRenegade~

Original Lineart by: Sixbane

Species Artists:

Guest Artists:

Trial Artists: DancingEevee

Nursery Artists:

Moderators:
Last edited by RadioactiveRenegade on Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:14 am, edited 7 times in total.
RadioactiveRenegade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Species Traits + Rarities

Postby RadioactiveRenegade » Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:28 pm

Common: full back mane, fox-like ears, long skinny legs, whiskers, crystals on both the head and chest, weight changes

Uncommon: longer fur, minor mane edits/hair, dragon snout, additional crystal in the tail, pupil edits, iris heterochromia, ear edits

Rare: munchkinism(extremely short legs), major mane edits, Crystal "crown", extra limbs, wings, full heterocromia, whisker length edits, missing limbs/parts of limbs (mutation/amputation/etc)

Mythical: PPS, magic (writing or otherwise), albinism, extra eyes, no chest crystal(s)

Banned: no crystals, no whiskers, no mane

Event: N/A

*subject to change as I come up with new traits and mutations*

*note: missing limbs/partial limbs and scars are not a carriable trait and cannot be passed on to their young
Last edited by RadioactiveRenegade on Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:13 am, edited 5 times in total.
RadioactiveRenegade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Updates

Postby RadioactiveRenegade » Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:28 pm

This is just for future updates for contests and events :)
Last edited by RadioactiveRenegade on Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
RadioactiveRenegade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Paragons

Postby Madel » Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:29 pm

Ahh mark!! So exited

╔══════════════════════╗
Mads | He/It | Adult
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Wildlife scientist working in
animal rehabilitation and
rescue. I'm often busy with
work but feel free to DM or
trade me regardless!
Always looking for
macaws, dragons, and wl pets.
Image Image
╚═════════════════════╝
Madel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ₊˚ʚ꒷ ₊˚Mallow₊˚ ‧₊ » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:06 pm

Mark

StayArmy
Studying to be a marine biologist
I love miraculous Ladybug, K-dramas,
photography
Anime, Manga, Nature, k-pop

Taking a hiatus from cs, only active for kalons/art
TH Kalons Art Shop ©
"Dreams come true to those who truly want them"

₊˚ʚ꒷ ₊˚Mallow₊˚ ‧₊

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RadioactiveRenegade » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:36 pm

Bare with me while I set everything up to the bare minimum for now. As I go along I'll make the pages, covers, links, etc. more aesthetically pleasing to look at! I'll do some more work to the pages after CS is finished with maintenance. <3
RadioactiveRenegade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RadioactiveRenegade » Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:05 pm

First adopts arriving after some much needed sleep lol
RadioactiveRenegade