Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Age 4 by Meoauniaea

Based on Click to view
Artist Meoauniaea [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Age 4

Postby Meoauniaea » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:19 am

The year is... well, some time period in the mid 90s, I'd guess. The hot tv shows were Franklin, Little Bear, Arthur, and Zaboomafoo. My favorite place was 30 feet up a very tall tree. Typical 90s. Also yes, I totally had no fashion sense.

I was probably about four in this memory. I had climbed the tree so high I could see over the roof of our trailer, and I watched the sun set. Climbing down in the dark was a bit scary, but I climbed this particular tree a lot and didn't mind it too much.

Scary things happened around this time, including something I've never forgotten. Well, maybe a few of those. Not many of them good either, unfortunately.

This tree had three big branches that faced our yard, close together. It was high up and I used to actually sleep across them if I was mad at my parents, as neither of them could get up there!

We also had a swingset. We were the only house in our trailer park with one. It was the only period of my life where I was popular. :lol:

Though I moved out of this place probably twenty years ago now, in the late 90s, it's still familiar to me. I've tried to find the location of this trailer park many times via google maps with no success. I really do wonder if that tree still stands. I'd like to find it and climb it again. :)

The window above my head would have been my bedroom.

You can call me Hadley, that's fine too.
How to say my username (and the meaning)
Toyhou.se || Flight Rising || Pixpet || Final Outpost || PFQ
Discord: redfailhawk

Lilypad won her AKC CGC title on 10/18/23!
Lilypad won her CGCA title on 11/8/23!

NaNoWriMo Winner:
2018-2019-2020-2021-2022-2023
Meoauniaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me