Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Chetapal Destrals - CLOSED - SOLD by Keen

Based on Click to view
Artist Keen [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Keen

by Keen

by Keen

by Keen

by Keen

Chetapal Destrals - CLOSED - SOLD

Postby Keen » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:32 am

New Main Page for Chetapal Destrals! Feel free to bookmark or post a mark. Bear with me as I get everything going, thank you <3

Join the Discord if you would like to participate in suggesting/voting for new or different game mechanics, as well as hanging out!

(If desired, I could also make a page just for that here on CS for those who don't have/don't want to use Discord. If you do want this, please let me know!)

Chetapal Destrals

Chetapal Destrals are a magical equine species that live, generally speaking, in harmony with their world. They have cloven hooves, long canine teeth in the top of their mouths, and either horns or antlers. Their coats can be either shaggy or sleek, and come in all known (and some unknown) colors and markings of Earth's horses. Males of the species tend to be larger, with larger head adornments than the smaller females. This is the only difference in gender, as their foals are created by magical, rather than physical, means. Because of this, any two Destrals, no matter their gender, may create life together, provided they have completed the proper rituals. These equines are wild and very hard to tame, but every once in a while, a humanoid manages to befriend one. When this happens, it is a true bond of equals, with the Destral taking the person into their heart for the remainder of their long, long lives. Generally, they do not allow themselves to be ridden, although occasionally, in times of great need, they will consent. They absolutely never wear tack or carry burdens (unless it is their own burden, of course).
Being magical creatures, many of them, although not all, have elemental control as well. The more they train, the better they become at controlling whatever element they have chosen.
Last edited by Keen on Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:45 am, edited 16 times in total.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules, Warnings, and Bans

Rules
- Follow all CS rules
- This is a closed species, meaning you may not create one for yourself without permission.
- Be kind and courteous to all staff and other community members.
- Staff must also be kind and courteous, both to other staff members and to the community in general.
- Do not beg for anything, and do not harass artists if you don't win an adopt.
- You may not edit your Destrals, whether to add items or scars, etc. Any edits must be done by artists, and only if you have approval.
- You may own an unlimited number of Destrals.
- Destrals should be stored on either a CS page, or on another CS-friendly page, where all of its information should be kept up to date.
- If a Destral's page is not up to date on its information, it may not participate in any activities.
- Whether in the Discord server or here on the CS pages, these rules must be followed.

For each breaking of the rules, one warning is given. If you accumulate three warnings, you are temporarily banned, the duration of which is based on the severity of the offense. During this ban, you may not participate in any activities with your Destrals, but you will not be kept from communicating on the Discord server or the pages here, unless your offense included harassment or other communication-related issues.
If your behavior continues after the ban is lifted, you will receive, possibly, a permanent ban, at Keen's discretion. If this happens, you will no longer have access to the Discord server and will not be allowed to post on any of the species' pages. You will NOT lose your current characters, but you may not use them as long as they remain on Chetapal Destrals lineart. You must transfer them to other lineart if you wish to continue to use them. For story purposes, they will be marked as "deceased", "lost", etc in the archives.

If you have a temporary ban, the remaining amount of time will be listed next to your name below. If you use this time to complain about your ban on the server or here, the ban will become permanent. Use the time to reflect on your behavior instead so you don't make the same mistake again.

Warnings:
None

Temporary Bans:
None

Permanent Bans:
None
Last edited by Keen on Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Artists' Forms

Forms that artists need to have can be found in this post.

For Full-Time Artists:

Adopts:
Use this format for the subject: ### - Chetapal Destrals - Adopt
Place this code into the main post.
(Once the competition is judged, remove the form code section and replace it with a link to the new owner's post AND the winner announcement post for ease of access)
Code: Select all
You may adopt this Destral and have it join your herd, or you can adopt it to start a new herd, if you have the herd slots.

Name:
Rarity:

Foundation, Ancestors Unknown

To adopt this Destral: (place requirements here)

[code]Username:
Destral Name:
Element (if any):
Herd Name:
Link to Herd Page: (not needed if this Destral is the founder)

Prompt: [/code]

End Date and Time:

Breedings:
Use this format for the subject: ### - Chetapal Destrals - Breeding
(Once the owner fills out the form, remove this section and replace it with a link to the owner's post for ease of access)
Username:
Name:
Rarity:

[color=transparent]---------------------------------------------[/color]Great Grandparent
[color=transparent]-----------------[/color]Grandparent............ Great Grandparent
Parent--------
[color=transparent]-----------------[/color]Grandparent............ Great Grandparent
[color=transparent]---------------------------------------------[/color]Great Grandparent

Parent--------

Please fill out this form:

[code]Username:
Destral Name:
Element (if any):
Herd Name:
Link to Herd Page:
[/code]

Customs:
Use this format for the subject: ### - Chetapal Destrals - Custom
(Once the owner fills out the form, remove this section and replace it with a link to the owner's post for ease of access)

Name:
Rarity:

Please fill out this form:

[code]Username:
Destral Name:
Element (if any):
Herd Name:
Link to Herd Page: [/code]

For Guest Artists:

Adopts Only:
Use this format for the subject: ### - Chetapal Destrals - GA Adopt
(Once the competition is judged, remove the form code section and replace it with a link to the new owner's post AND the winner announcement post for ease of access)
You may adopt this Destral and have it join your herd, or you can adopt it to start a new herd, if you have the herd slots.

Guest Artist Adopt ? Of 3

Name:
Rarity:

To adopt this Destral: (place requirements here)

[code]Username:
Destral Name:
Element (if any):
Herd Name:
Link to Herd Page:

Prompt: [/code]

End Date and Time:
Last edited by Keen on Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff

Postby Keen » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:33 am

Staff

Keen - Owner

Artists

DraconisSumeris - General Artist

Moderators
None Yet
Last edited by Keen on Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chetapal Destrals - Main Page - CLOSED - DO NOT POST

Postby Keen » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:33 am

Res
Keen