Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Chubin Nursery by SilhouetteStation

Based on Click to view
Artist SilhouetteStation [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Chubin Nursery

Postby SilhouetteStation » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:28 am

nurserycustoms/myosartist search • archive • shop

Chubin's are small creatures, generally around the size of a housecat, which can be found in almost any part of the world (excluding antarctica and desert's). They are a vegetarian species, and their diet consists of things such as fruits, berries, nuts, and vegetables. Their fun and friendly nature has led to many being domesticated and welcomed as pets into family homes, although some Chubin's still roam the wild as feral animals. Because they are such social creatures, it is recommended to have two or more so they always have a friend to keep them company.

What makes this species so unique is a shiny, stretchy goo that grows from their bodies that is protected by a clear skin membrane, which is often patterned with different and unique designs. The goo is located in their ears, cheeks, necks, underbelly, and underneath their tail. The goo growing around their belly also stretches down their front arms so that, when leaping, it gives them the ability to glide for a short distance. This ability has been compared to that of sugar gliders, who also use their 'wings' to travel around their forest homes.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chubin Nursery

Postby SilhouetteStation » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:41 pm

Rules
    • Baby Chubin are called Chubub's; often referred to as a Bub (singular) or Bubs' (plural)

• Bubs cannot be used in breedings

• You must have owned your Chubin for a week before using them in a breeding

• Chubin's that are related in any way cannot be bred together

• Bubs can be grown/transferred to the adult lines a month (30 days) after being posted

• Only two Chubin can breed together at a time (no three-Chubin breedings), but if you do not own both Chubin, proof will need to be provided that both users agree to the breeding

• Each individual Chubin can be bred up to five times

• When an artist opens a breeding slot, they will announce so here; do not message an artist and ask for a breeding slot. Likewise, artists cannot make any kind of private deals with community members (eg. being paid to choose that user's ticket)

• If you are using a breeding item, it must be stated on the nursery ticket form when you post; you cannot edit it in, add them on after the ticket has been accepted, or try to use them once the batch has been completed to alter the design/s

• Continuing from the above, you cannot post to 'reserve' a ticket slot; any edited forms will result in disqualification

• You must wait one month (30 days) after having a ticket accepted before being able to breed again; this applies to the date the ticket was accepted, not the date of the batch being posted

• A Chubin cannot be involved in multiple breedings at one time; if A + B have a ticket accepted, A cannot breed with C at the same time, etc

• Please allow one month (30 days) for your batch to be completed; if you have not been informed of any delay from the artist, please message myself or a mod to inquire. Do not take it upon yourself to message the artist; we'll get it sorted as soon as we can

- - - - -

Chubub Batch Rolls
    The amount of Bubs in each batch is determined by the number rolled through a random generator. A Bub Batch Selector - the item used to determine the amount of Bubs in a batch - is excluded from this rule.

1-25: One Bub
    26-75: Two Bubs
    76-90: Three Bubs
    91-100: Four Bubs

The traits passed on to Bubs are determined by the parents. A few examples;
    - if A and B are both Standard, all of their Bubs will be Standard
    - if A and B share a trait eg. a tail edit, all kits will have a tail edit
    - whatever traits the parents do not share, there is a 50/50 chance whether or not the trait will pass to a Bub, done by using a random number generator; 1 means the trait passes, 2 means it does not. the trait will be rolled for each individual Bub. this rule applies to traits from Standard - Uncommon
    - in regards to Rare traits, there is a lower chance of the trait passing to a Bub if the parents do not share the trait. instead of a 50/50 chance, it is 20/100. the number generator is set to a maximum of 10; 9 or 10, the rare trait passes. anything under, it does not. once again, the chance is rolled for each individual Bub

- - - - -

Chubin Nursery Form

Code: Select all
    [list][b]Artist:[/b] (must have a slot open)

[b]User #1:[/b] (username + link to profile)
    [b]Previous Breedings:[/b] (link to last ticket acceptance post; if none, n/a)

[b]User #2:[/b] (username + link to profile)
    [b]Previous Breedings:[/b] (link to last ticket acceptance post; if none, n/a)

[b]Proof of Agreement:[/b] (link to screenshot image)

[b]Items Being Used:[/b] (if none, n/a)

[b]Chubin #1:[/b] (name + link to oekaki page)
    [b]Traits:[/b]
    [b]Hex Codes:[/b]
    [b]Previous Breedings:[/b] (link to all; if none, n/a)

[b]Chubin #2:[/b] (name + link to oekaki page)
    [b]Traits:[/b]
    [b]Hex Codes:[/b]
    [b]Previous Breedings:[/b] (link to all; if none, n/a)[/list]

SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:30 am

the nursery is now officially open!

taking a few tickets to get the ball rolling <3
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CacophonousDreamer » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:15 pm

Artist: SilhouetteStation

User #1: CacophonousDreamer
    Previous Breedings: n/a

User #2: CacophonousDreamer

Proof of Agreement: I agreed with myself |ω・)و ̑̑༉

Items Being Used: n/a

Chubin #1: Pinko
    Traits: Standard
    Hex Codes: #3AA53E, #A5D176, #FEFEFE, #A9A9A9, #1A1A1A

Chubin #2: Seren
    Traits: Standard + [S] membrane pattern
    Hex Codes: #3B2E59, #394986, #4D9CA9, #FCF08C
Hello, I do art!
I like jjba and cute things ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
I am on Pacific Time!
My Toyhou.se
ImageImage

CacophonousDreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:42 pm

@CacophonousDreamer; ticket accepted!

rolled a 57 for two Bubs uwu
will get them done in the next few days!

Last bumped by SilhouetteStation on Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:42 pm.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me