Based on Click to view
Artist Violently Violet [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Closed

Postby Violently Violet » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:08 pm

First adopts I've done ^^ (Edit- just redid the last available one. I'll make this one OTA or PWYW ^^)

1-Green and brown dog: patchyyy
2-Dragon dog: Tangoo
3-Bull terrier: patchyyy
4-Dog with skull mark: Txnuki_
5-Spaniel: patchyyy
6-Toxic/mutant: patchyyy

Send over a trade to claim one of these guys ^^
Last edited by Violently Violet on Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:17 am, edited 6 times in total.
Violently Violet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopts ^^

Postby jointedwishes » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:30 pm

Awh i love 6! I have some tips even though im not the greatest artist XD

1. Use really eye apealing colour palettes, especially greys and dark blues, people seem to like that.

2. Look at whats popular and see what people seem to be buying right around now, like if Emo is being bought, do some original Emo adopts!

3. Try to do line edits and make their lines really smooth, don't do anything too detailed if you don't know what your doing, although, it looks like you got that covered! I really like the clean edits on 6.

4. And something else to think about, do ufas/pick your price adopts, get a view on how people think your art is worth. Although, sometimes its good to put a price and stick to it.

5. Final advice, try to post often, but not too often that people get sick and tired of the same designs (you seem to run out of ideas fast) so try to do original ideas that you haven't seen others do.

I hope this helped and im excited to see some of your work in the future!
*follows*
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Violently Violet » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:53 pm

Mistress Of Evil wrote:
Awh i love 6! I have some tips even though im not the greatest artist XD

1. Use really eye apealing colour palettes, especially greys and dark blues, people seem to like that.

2. Look at whats popular and see what people seem to be buying right around now, like if Emo is being bought, do some original Emo adopts!

3. Try to do line edits and make their lines really smooth, don't do anything too detailed if you don't know what your doing, although, it looks like you got that covered! I really like the clean edits on 6.

4. And something else to think about, do ufas/pick your price adopts, get a view on how people think your art is worth. Although, sometimes its good to put a price and stick to it.

5. Final advice, try to post often, but not too often that people get sick and tired of the same designs (you seem to run out of ideas fast) so try to do original ideas that you haven't seen others do.

I hope this helped and im excited to see some of your work in the future!
*follows*

Thanks for the tips! I'm not too experienced in oekaki yet, or creating characters. I especially need to go back and redo number 4, who was rushed at the time lol. But I want to get better at character design eventually! :D
Violently Violet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:55 pm

I definitly think you will be very good at characters soon, it just takes practise. I'm still trying everyday but im still not at the level i wish i was.

just think of the design and be in the moment <3
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopts (1 left!)

Postby Violently Violet » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:11 pm

Bump, just redid the last one.