Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
47 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Elenmorian Dragons [Artist Search]

Postby doktor monty » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:16 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Elenmorian Dragons were created long ago, before mankind had his first thought. To subdue the evil fiends that once ruled the planet of Rosohax, gods crafted the ultimate guardian. While that was long ago, dragons have evolved from the design of their ancestors- into many different sub-species found across the land today.

While they can be befriended, it's a difficult task. You see, Elenmorian Dragons are particularly slow growers. Due to this fact, dragon enthusiasts encourage befriending a dragon in its hatchling state (or even better, to hatch it yourself), because it will leave the best impression on something so stubborn. Once befriended, dragons are often very empathetic, playful, and can even become your best friend.

• Aside from what someone might believe, a dragon's alignment can stray from the good, and lawful. Usually, the alignment depends on the environment and the predisposed type of the dragon. Meaning, there are certainly more evil dragons that roam the land, though they are a little harder to befriend.

• Most dragons consume the general meat or fish most reptilians do. Though, while that's true, other dragon species are known to eat nuts, fruit, or even bones to get their nutrients. Again, this also depends on the type of dragon.

• It's well known that dragons age very slowly. In fact, the eldest dragon has been recently recorded at around 13 centuries old!
      A dragon's rarity is based almost entirely on its age, seeing as younger dragons are hunted for sport.

Egg: [standard]

Wyrmling: [common]

Juvenile: [uncommon]

Adult: [rare]

Elder: [very rare]

Ancient: [legendary]
    • Dragons can always be sorted into these categories. Different sizes, abilities, and behaviors soon to come!
Last edited by doktor monty on Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:47 pm, edited 7 times in total.
doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby doktor monty » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:17 pm

• Abide by all CS rules! That includes NSFW topics, and breaking of this rule will result in one warning.

• Don't trace, copy, or sell Elenmorian Dragons unless the adopt is won through official auctions. Only an artist can make official auctions and must be approved by me.

• Only staff can make adopts! Customs can be made and approved on this form!

• Technically, this is a closed species, though they are really just dragons from a specific planet. That means that while you can make your own dragon OC, you can not claim it to be an Elenmorian Dragon (dragons that are born on the planet of Rosohax). Dragons outside the species cannot interact with the breeding, exploration, growth pages, or anything in the community.

• Dragons can be traded for items within the Elenmorian community! That means anything bought in the market can be exchanged for an adopt if both users agree and show proof. See the market for more!

• Elenmorian Dragons can be your fursonas, but again they cannot be sold unless gotten from an official auction.

• Once you obtain a dragon, you cannot edit the design- only add/remove items.

• You are allowed to have an unlimited amount of Elenmorian Dragons (for now).

• If you receive three warnings for breaking any combinations of the previous rules, you will be banned. A ban from the community will disable you from participating in any part of the community whatsoever. This includes posting in the fanclub, breeding your dragons, or making customs.

• There are no lines! Meaning every design made have to be drawn by hand! Please be aware of this fact, and have fun!

• You are allowed to make as many designs as you like!

• You are required to draw at least one juvinile or above age dragon. Everything else is fair game.

• When you become a full-time artist, you must make at least one design per month.

• Do not remove the "fake sign" or my signature.

• You are allowed to remove/make your own background and rearrange the panels.

• You must in some way show a scale reference. Whether that be with the human silhouette I've made or something else.

• You must include what rarity, type of dragon, and anything else of note in your post.

• Regarding claiming artists entires, you can only claim entries that are the same rarity as your custom!
Last edited by doktor monty on Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:09 am, edited 8 times in total.
doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

extra page

Postby doktor monty » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:17 pm

posting open
                ✦ { dok/stephvthey/he/any occasionally online } ✦
              Howdy! I'm on here as often as I have the energy for it, so everything might be a little delayed with me! Feel free to check out my semi/open adopts, and if you're feeling adventurous click my dragoncave eggs too- my children thank you. Have a great day <3
doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Elenmorian Dragons [Artist Search] (marking open!)

Postby annie15970 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:18 pm

Marky Marks cause I'm trying out for this lovely species
annie15970

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epilogue » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:56 am

mark !!
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GODEATER » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:44 pm

mark
    discord: godeater
GODEATER

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-Mono » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:28 am

Never been interested in being a species artist until now. Marking!
Ki-Mono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softea » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:32 am

hmmmm
mark
Softea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoocyte » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:30 pm

mark
comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
arcanthera adoptsmy arcanthera storageoff-oekaki gallery
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby intristin » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:33 pm

mark.
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▓▓▓▓ ♔ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
┌──┐
└──┘
┌──┐
└──┘
███████
██▒▒▒██