Postby coelagirl » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:59 pm

1-2 page comics featuring my Kalons
mostly because I miss being part of am adoptable community on CS lol
MEET THE KIDS:
FREY- She/her - adventurous ghost hunter
ZIRA - She/her - quiet digital artist
HUXLEY - He/him - Nerdy Paleontology Student
DONOVAN - any pronouns - Mischievous light deity

I need... some other Kals to be in this comic ;) ;)
If you want your kal/s to be in it, post the following form (on this topic so I can keep refs in one place) for each one and we can discuss via PM!
(Note: I might simplify your Kal's design somewhat, and choose outfits for them, as this is an anthro comic!)
Code: Select all
Name:
Gender/pronouns:
Reference:
Clothing notes:
Personality: (can be simple or detailed up 2 you)
Backstory and current situation: (mostly focusing on current job, living situation, etc.)
Proposed relationship with my Kals: (obviously this will be focusing on my Kals' lives so yours will have to have some relationship with mine! But your Kal won't be a background character and will have lines, jokes, etc. )

Let's see if this actually happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sister | Toyhouse | ArtFight
I was chosendragon | Ugly bag of mostly water
Coel (say "seal") | she/her/hers | adult | BLM

coelagirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Strange Connections

Postby imperials » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:46 am

Name: vega luxwing
      Gender/pronouns: she/her female
      Reference: x
      Clothing notes: very aesthetic-y and earthy tones. loves sweaters + jean combo !
      Personality: vega is a very determined girl who has her mind set to something and wont turn back from it. though more often than not, you can find her doing her 'daily good deeds' for people around town and helping out the best she can environmentally.
      Backstory and current situation: vega is currently a 'internet icon' / world traveler who found her calling due to her geography loving boyfriend, atlas, who is currently on a business trip which landed her in the city for the time being !
      Proposed relationship with my Kals: she became good friends with huxley after somehow getting into a heated discussion over geology and paleontology !
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoLeaf » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:21 am

Name: Aldwin
Gender/pronouns: She/Her
Reference: yonk
Clothing notes: A lot of tank tops or tucked in shirts + jean shorts, wears colors that stand out on her like reds and oranges
Personality: Aldwin is pretty quiet and a bit shy. She is also quite blunt when it comes to the truth and is a tad unreliable, but she tries her best. Also is a huge bookworm!
Backstory and current situation: She lives in a cottage an hour or two away from a/the city. She is a baker and usually makes weekly trips to the city to sell her goods, maybe get some new books, and just to see if anything worth sticking around for is happening.
Proposed relationship with my Kals: Maybe Aldwin stopped at one of Zira's galleries and they became friends after talking there? :>

╔════════════════════════╗

x
Hey there, I'm Lumi!
I love anime; JJK, CSM, DR, Soul Eater,
Sailor Moon, AOT, Blue Exorcist, FMA
B-Day: 3/12 | Color: Peach | INTP | Pisces
♡: Astrology, Sharing Music, D&D
x
Discord ◈ Buttermilks ◈ Kalons ◈ Link

╚════════════════════════╝

EchoLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeSocks » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:01 am

Name: Cressida
Gender/pronouns: Cisfemale, She/Her
Reference: Boop
Clothing notes: Leather jacket, black skinny jeans, corny joke T-shirts,
aviator sunglasses, long flowy skirts or pants, tank tops, big floppy hat.
Personality:
Cressida might be the definition of a ‘cool aunt’. She’s a bit of a hippie,
rides a motorcycle around everywhere, wears that leather jacket you would
expect, manages to put herself in bizarre situations, and always has her friend’s
and family’s back. She loves experiencing new and exciting things, and while
she does own a trailer somewhere in her home town, she’s usually camping out
in a random park or sightseeing location. Trips out with Aunt Cressy, whether
you are her actual niece and nephew or a random kid she befriended at an arcade
while competing for the top score in Street Fighter, are always fun. She knows a l
ot of people in the surrounding counties and does odd jobs to pay for daily life, so
you might see her painting your neighbor’s house or coaching a baseball game
within the same week.
Some may call her immature and tell her to settle down with a partner and kids,
but Cressida is currently a freewheeler and has no plans of trading her black skinny
jeans for a wedding gown or maternity dress. She’s happy to add you on Instagram
or Snapchat, though, and hang out at a pop-up beer garden and talk about her
latest random interest.
However, Cressida does see their point. It was hard to see her friends settle down
and become absorbed in parental life, and loneliness was not uncommon for her.
She still feels it sometimes, but now that her friends’ kids have grown up a bit, she
has people to hang out with. She doesn’t have the “mom instinct” and should not
be left alone with little kids fro fear that she will forget that little kids shouldn’t be
in high places or hiking up a cliff for hours, but once they are around 12, she’s a great
babysitter. She may be fun and games, but Cressida knows how to listen and help her
friends reflect and heal. Having issues with a friend at school? Let’s talk about it over
some ice cream and make some strategies.
Backstory and current situation: Cressida is currently away from her hometown.
She followed some event or art show to the city and is staying around for a while,
camping off the side of a lesser-used highway with a small forest beside it and
working at a local indoor pool.
Proposed relationship with my Kals: Cressida's never-ending interest in random stuff
brought her to Frey's YouTube channel, which she became an avid watcher and community
member of. When she realized Frey lived in the city she was staying in for a while,
Cressida decided to reach out to ask some questions, maybe set up a meeting irl.
Is that weird? Maybe, but Cressida is really into Frey's ghost hunting and wants to learn more!

Orange - She/Her - kalons
    ------------------------------
    Nervous bean doing her best.
    Happy to chat! Lover of D&D,
    Star Trek, drawing, & cats!
OrangeSocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elio. » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:09 pm

Name: Sonho
Gender/pronouns: male (he/him)
Reference: click
Clothing notes: loves wearing soft pastel colored sweaters (especially light grey/white sweaters!) with usually black ripped jeans or black leggings. he also wears white slip on vans or sneakers! has a pair of round white framed glasses he wears sometimes.
Personality: sonho is a sweetheart that can be a little bit gullible at times. he loves cats and hot chocolate. one of his favorite things to do is cuddle up in his bed with a soft fluffy blanket and some hot chocolate to sip on!! he's a softie at heart and loves listening to spooky stories!! he's a bit of a scaredy cat and doesn't mind teasing he gets for it. sonho is just an absolutely soft sweetheart who loves giving and receiving hugs to anyone close to him.
Backstory and current situation: sonho is known for working at a local donuts shop! he cashiers and even helps to make the donuts that the store sells. his powdered donuts sell the most. he lives in a small studio apartment that he's decorated with succulents. when he was younger he used to work in the theater at his school as stage management and apart of the camera crew. he usually was head of the camera crew and loved filming the actors on stage.
Proposed relationship with my Kals: frey's cameraman for her ghost hunting career!! most likely met frey when she came into the donuts shop he works at and when she ordered some donuts while he was the cashier. maybe frey got into talking about ghosts/cryptids/etc. and sonho jumped on the bandwagon really fast and they became quick friends over their shared interests??
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me