Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

T.H.I.E.F. - An ARPG by sillies

Artist sillies [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by sillies

T.H.I.E.F. - An ARPG

Postby sillies » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:41 am

Welcome, Agent, to THIEF Headquarters. Here at THIEF, we strive to always be one step ahead of our true enemies: SHADE.
Do you have what it takes, Agent?

Archive - Discord - Artist Search - Nursery - FAQ
Getting Started - Training - Missions - Theif's First Caper

These adopts will be running on PST/California time!
Last edited by sillies on Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:21 am, edited 5 times in total.
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules & Staff

Postby sillies » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:39 am

• Respect is key. Show it to everyone, staff and community members.
  • Negativity, harassing of others, bullying, etc. Will not be tolerated. Not only will you be banned from here, we will report you to CS staff for harassment and bullying.
  • Art/Writing used for THIEF must abide by CS rules.
  • Please credit the artists for designs you own.
  • Designs can be generally anything, but must remain humanoid. (More specific info on this here).
  • You will not be added to the original images. (This is subject to change).
  • As of right now, you can only have one Guild of Thieves (so one leader and 6 members, a total of 7).

• Your guild must be your thieves only. No OCs unless you purchased a semi custom/custom ticket. (More info here).
  • You must maintain a thread/website for your guild.
  • If you are banned from THIEF, you may keep your thieves, however, if you are banned from CS, your thieves will be moved to new guilds.
  • Transfers between thieves from other guilds is allowed.
    • Letting the archivist know on this thread is mandatory so that the archive may be updated.

• General Staff rules:
    • Bias in any form is not tolerated. It doesn't matter how another user wronged you elsewhere, they deserve the same amount of opportunity as anyone else. We do not discriminate against anyone. I will not hesitate to fire you.
    • CS rules and
  • Guest artists may make:
    • 4 adopts and after their trial, one custom with 3 inhuman traits.
    • GA's are not allowed to make customs for others.
  • Artists may make:

• Make adopts
    • Make customs for community members for pay, if the community member has the custom slot.
    • Nursery batches for others, but not for pay.
  • Artists Should/Can:
    Please note you do not have to do all of this to be considered active each month.

• Be active! Produce quality designs. Please note that if I am not let know before hand, you could be removed for inactivity.
    • Produce all adopts are to be made on oekaki. Off oekaki isn't allowed.
    • Can charge for customs, but no more than 50-60 c$. Please only open up a limited amount of slots per month. They should be attempted to be completed within a month after slots are closed.
    • Complete all work (judging customs, etc) in a timely manner.
    • Judging should be completed within a month of the comps closing. I will assist in judging if you are unable to.
    • Discuss with me and other staff if you want to make a milestone adopt.
      >> Milestone adopts may be made off oekaki.
      >> Please try and complete the adopt's ref within a month of posting the oekaki cover and have the competition up.
    • You may award 3 RUs per competition. RU's don't need to visibly similar, however should have similar edits. If an adopt has wings, the RU should have some variation of wings as well.
  • Artists Should NOT/Can't:
    • Charge for nursery batches
    • Take more custom orders before previous ones are completed

• Owner(s):
    >> oi, josuke!
  • Artists:
    >>
    >>
    >>
  • Moderators:
    >>
    >>
    >>
  • Archivist:
    >>
  • Guest staff:
    >>
    >>
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Getting Started

Postby sillies » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:13 pm

Welcome to THIEF ... and ARPG centered around code names, thieving for good, and stats. This ARPG is based kind of on the Netflix show Carmen Sandiego, a show about an avid thief who steals from other more sinister thieves. All thief adopts made here work for one agency: THIEF. This organization is up against SHADE, a global level corporation that steals ancient artifacts and other things that they re sell for profit to fund their organization. Often times, they are sold to corrupt people.

• Step One: Get a Guild Leader.
    > You can either do this by winning an available adopt as your Guild Leader, or you can post a form for a custom.
    > To redeem your custom Guild Leader, fill out the following form. Please fill out everything provided. Please note that the code name you are providing will inspire your Guild Leader's caper outfit. (For example, if your Guild Leader's code name is Mist Bat, their suit, gear, etc, might be drawn to resemble a bat, with some flying capabilities, allow the wearer to be more nocturnal at night.)
    Code: Select all
    form will be here when everything is better set up

• Step Two: Create a Guild Thread
    > Name your thief guild! It can be what you want, as long as it follows CS rules. For example, The Nocturnal Guild.
    > This is where you will store the images, character development, and other things. You can keep your thread in this forum.
    > If you don't want to use CS, feel free to use somewhere like Toyhouse, dA st.ash, your own website, etc.

• Step Three: Leveling up Your Guild and Guild Members
    > Trust me, this is where it gets fun!!
    > Now that you have your Guild Leader, you can either enter for more members or do Thieve's First Caper, where you can level up for the first time. Your first caper ensures you get to level one.
    > Want to level up guild members? Go to training. You can train up to 4 members at once. This is for individual members of your guild.
    > When your members are high enough level, see what missions are on the missions board! This is for your whole team, so all at once they can gain EXP and level up.

(Please note that this is per guild member! Overall Guild level is reflected by the highest level guild member.)

• Step Four: What's next?
    > Once your Guild as a whole (Leader and members) has reached level 10, you can attempt to complete the biggest and final caper of your guild's lives. Victory brings loot, XP, and your guild's retirement. But with retirement comes a new guild. That XP you earned from the previous one? Feel free to use it on your new guild members!

Don't worry, you can still use your other thieves as regular OCs outside of this ARPG if you'd like!
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Customs

Postby sillies » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:16 pm

This info will come later when we have an interest in the adopts and artists that can offer customs.
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FAQ

Postby sillies » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:17 pm

Q:
    > A:

sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserve

Postby sillies » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:19 pm

reserving in case I need it!
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserve

sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserve

sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

T.H.I.E.F. - An ARPG

Postby sillies » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:21 pm

You can now mark! Feel free to ask any questions! I'll answer em and will also add them to the FAQ.
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: T.H.I.E.F. - An ARPG

Postby skip » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:26 pm

mork
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
tracking this pet sent to pound on 4.19.2020
Want to join Furrypaws a game about breeding and training dogs? Click this link to use my referral, pick a dog and a name then continue with the sign up process!
http://www.furry-paws.com/main/index/1550930
skip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me