Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Crowntail MYO

Postby Queen Vivane » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:39 am

Owner: Queen Vivane
Show Name: Signalise
Barn Name: Aoi
Height: 14hh
Coat Color: Black chestnut with blood bay chimera
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Crowntail MYO

Postby ShadyBro » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:42 am

Some edits will be needed on this one before they can be approved, per the base coat coloration. By 'black chestnut blood bay' I am assuming you were going for a black base coat with the wavy purple marking on the back being blood bay and the gray nose/legs being chestnut? It is a little difficult to tell, simply due to the color shades used. Required edits for this would be to edit the color pallete to realistically represent the coat colors, such as adding bay colors to the purple marking and defining the chestnut(?) parts with chestnut colors. If you need any assistance or additional references I am happy to help.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:07 am

I was going for an actual black chestnut, not a black based horse. I can edit the shade of the chimera of course. I've included the reference I use anytime I deal with horse colouration's
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:25 pm

Queen Vivane wrote:I was going for an actual black chestnut, not a black based horse. I can edit the shade of the chimera of course. I've included the reference I use anytime I deal with horse colouration's

Ahhh okay. That reference is great for explaining genotypes, but not very good at all for art and color-ins. I would like to recommend using some real photo references instead. I can help you from there, but I will need to be able to make better sense of what you're going for to do so.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:49 pm

ShadyBro wrote:
Queen Vivane wrote:I was going for an actual black chestnut, not a black based horse. I can edit the shade of the chimera of course. I've included the reference I use anytime I deal with horse colouration's

Ahhh okay. That reference is great for explaining genotypes, but not very good at all for art and color-ins. I would like to recommend using some real photo references instead. I can help you from there, but I will need to be able to make better sense of what you're going for to do so.

I was going for a black chestnut with blood bay chimera but it's just not working
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:49 pm

I'll color it in for ya and try to get something put together that looks somewhat close to what you have started as soon as I get home next week, if you would prefer to do that?
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:11 am

ShadyBro wrote:
I'll color it in for ya and try to get something put together that looks somewhat close to what you have started as soon as I get home next week, if you would prefer to do that?

Honestly that would be great <3
As I absolutely got into my own head and broke on the designing front ^^;;
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me