Artist Nyarlathotep|Nathan [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 8 seconds
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Celestrails Artist Search

Postby Nyarlathotep|Nathan » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:39 am

What species is complete without an artist search? This is now open ♥

Please fill this out and post them with your entry! Feel free to use a cover, but I need to be able to see all of your entires!
Code: Select all
Entry number:
Inspiration:
Edits and rarity:

I want to see well-done edits, though you do not have to complete more than one entry it helps to so large edits don't get in the way of common ones. I want to see at least one large preferably detailed edit in your entries!

If you are not accepted as a probationary artist you will not recieve a DM from me. If I send you a DM please send me a chunk of text for your artist description including and not limited to something simple like a quote.
Last edited by Nyarlathotep|Nathan on Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
I used to be KyotoKyoto
ImageImageImageImage
Discord: nyarlathotep.nathan
Nyarlathotep|Nathan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Celestrails Traits Reminder

Postby Nyarlathotep|Nathan » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:55 am

Common - No Edits, Natural colors/unnatural colors, Small expression edits (small smile, open mouth, etc), Small fangs, One piece of jewelry (collar, earring, bracelet, necklace), Claws, 1 scar

Uncommon - Tail edit, Poisonous Fur, Medium fangs, 2 pieces of jewelry, 2 scars, Serpentine tongue, Halo, Hetachromia, Fins/gills

Elusive - Fur and Ear edits, Large expression edits (large smile, smirking, hissing, growling, frowning, etc), 3 pieces or more of jewelry, 3+ scars, clothes (robe, gown, etc), Blindness, Gear/Robotic/Mechanical edits

Mythical - Horns, Unicorn/Alicorn traits, Hair, Glass, Transparent, Saber fangs, Spikes, Glowing, Wings, Slime/goop edits, Creepy edits (severed limbs, souls, chains, shackles, soul-less eyes, missing limbs, etc), Stitches/Frankenstein edits

Legendary - PPS, EXTRA long claws, Elemental, Powers, Spells/Legendary items (i.e glowing book/weapon, crown, mystical amulet with powers, glowing trails on eyes, anything that symbolizes great powers), VERY large line edits

All suggestions for edits and accessories appreciated! This list will expand and change over time
Last edited by Nyarlathotep|Nathan on Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I used to be KyotoKyoto
ImageImageImageImage
Nyarlathotep|Nathan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Celestrails Artist Search

Postby Nyarlathotep|Nathan » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:24 am

I forgot to bump this thread after I opened the artist search, thank you for your entries so far, I can't wait for more ♡
I used to be KyotoKyoto
ImageImageImageImage
Nyarlathotep|Nathan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me