Thats fun, by KingSleepy.

Based on Click to view
Artist KingSleepy. [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
35 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Thats fun,

Postby KingSleepy. » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:21 pm

I really hate the friends I am with and they suck so bad. there super mean and awful and make fun of everything. It makes me so upset with life. I hate that I already flunked all my math tests, I hate that I have mathematical dyslexia. But this boy... Mm, he is my happiness. Or sadness.. I dont know but he keeps me off my mind from my friends and I really love him and it gets me all warm inside when I see him. But I know he doesn't even notice me or acknowledge my existence, that's ok, He is a serious guy, Someone who is really into what he likes, he is hurt, I see his limps in the hallways. His bruises from football. I really hate that these group of popular girls yelled out his name and congratulated him and he got all blushy towards them. but that's fine. Istill have a big ol crush on him <33
Dm me if you need anything.
KingSleepy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vennnnnttttt

Postby BlueEyedKite » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:27 pm

I really like Blu in these lines. He looks so cute ^^ Also, I'm sorry if you're having a tough time right now. I hope things get better for you. I have a good feeling they will <3
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vennnnnttttt

Postby KingSleepy. » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:29 pm

BlueEyedKite wrote: I really like Blu in these lines. He looks so cute ^^ Also, I'm sorry if you're having a tough time right now. I hope things get better for you. I have a good feeling they will <3

Oh my god, I actually love you, Thank you so much jesus <3
KingSleepy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Thats fun,

Postby Night~Rose » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:31 pm

Aw so cute! I love your style<3 I hope you feel better soon, you can PM me if you want to rant a bit!<3
"He Offered Her The World, She Said She Had Her Own."
Night~Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iago. » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:32 pm

Love the art! I'm so so sorry you aren't feeling the best! Friends can be pretty sucky, I've had to deal with a few myself! I just had to deal with my first breakup (like maybe 1 hour ago?) I figured out I liked him as a friend so yeah. Anywho! I sure hope your knight in shining armour will come around and end up talking to ya!
INFP-T
Slytherin
Leo
(:
iago.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KingSleepy. » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:37 pm

Night~Rose wrote:Aw so cute! I love your style<3 I hope you feel better soon, you can PM me if you want to rant a bit!<3

Thank you so much,, I actually used a base since I have such a art block.. Thank you so much for wanting to hear about my garbage problems,,
KingSleepy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KingSleepy. » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:38 pm

Chaotic dreams wrote:Love the art! I'm so so sorry you aren't feeling the best! Friends can be pretty sucky, I've had to deal with a few myself! I just had to deal with my first breakup (like maybe 1 hour ago?) I figured out I liked him as a friend so yeah. Anywho! I sure hope your knight in shining armour will come around and end up talking to ya!

Crud,,, I am so sorry that acually happened very early I would like to say I hope everything is alright and you better off without him.
Omg I just hope he finds me as the right princess, otherwise its just going to be me looking at him from a high tower..
KingSleepy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iago. » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:40 pm

BabyBlu wrote:
Chaotic dreams wrote:Love the art! I'm so so sorry you aren't feeling the best! Friends can be pretty sucky, I've had to deal with a few myself! I just had to deal with my first breakup (like maybe 1 hour ago?) I figured out I liked him as a friend so yeah. Anywho! I sure hope your knight in shining armour will come around and end up talking to ya!

Crud,,, I am so sorry that acually happened very early I would like to say I hope everything is alright and you better off without him.
Omg I just hope he finds me as the right princess, otherwise its just going to be me looking at him from a high tower..

Thank you so much <3

And if you aren't the right princess, then he isn't the right knight so... If not, then you'll still have a pretty lit tower and some spicy looks ;)
INFP-T
Slytherin
Leo
(:
iago.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KingSleepy. » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:56 pm

Chaotic dreams wrote:
BabyBlu wrote:

Thank you so much <3

And if you aren't the right princess, then he isn't the right knight so... If not, then you'll still have a pretty lit tower and some spicy looks ;)

Omg.. I love you so much, jesus. New quote going on my wall I dont care what anyone else says. Your amazing <3
KingSleepy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:09 pm

aw shucks, sorry to hear that you have been going through that. I also hear you on the math as well, makes my brain hurt! x)

I agree with what everyone above said. <3
Adult | He/Him

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me