Design Revamp by Goner.

Artist Goner. [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Design Revamp

Postby Goner. » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:16 am

so, while browsing through old art of mine, i came across my first ever oc, kookookoo. her design was loosely based off of a blue and gold macaw. although i absolutely ADORED this design when i was younger, looking at it now is honestly harsh with the vibrant mixture of colors. i can't blame myself though, i was a small fella who loved macaws and this design was the first i had ever created, i loved her, but i felt like it was time to change her up and give her a more clean and appealing look. while mixing a few of my favorite colors, i came up with this new design. her name is no longer going to be a mouthful. instead, she will be called kay. the original design will always have a special place in my heart, though, but kay is going to be the start of something new. the design isnt final and will go through some changes, but not now, heres kay.

i'd love to hear opinions on these two designs! which one do you like better?
( 𝒾'𝒹 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓃 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š )─────
[ β™« black lives β™ͺ ]
──────────
[ β™ͺ MATTER β™« ]
──────────────────────( π‘’π“ƒπ‘œπ“Šπ‘”π’½ π“‰π‘œ π“Œπ“‡π’Ύπ“‰π‘’ 𝒢 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“ˆπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘” )
[ she/they | bi | scorpio | i love to draw and i play video games like wayyyy too much ]
Goner.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Design Revamp

Postby creativity-flows » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:12 am

hello :> i do like the original design; the colors honestly dont look that bad, especially if they were your first character, and they seem like an interesting design. i do prefer the new one, however; their design looks awesome, the colors are nice & pleasing to the eye. They seem like a really cool character, too. Also, presuming you drew the lines, they look really nice, aswell.
β”Œ
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

☁
β””
β”Œ
β”Œ
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”