Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by .Squid

Design for a Design

Postby Navuso » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:31 pm

Yes, I decided to leave the overlay layer, mainly to help protect the design XD

I feel like I limited myself because of not being used to the oekaki boards anymore. I'm spoiled with Clip Studio. That being said, I think he turned out fun. And I should have done an extra headshot of him for you, because the horn looks like a broken unicorn horn rather than being over his right brow. (It's actually over his right brow and is broken)

Feel free to change anything about the design.

As for my design, have fun with it. The only thing is to not use a lot of pink :3
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage
Navuso

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Design for a Design

Postby .Squid » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:35 pm

Navuso wrote:Yes, I decided to leave the overlay layer, mainly to help protect the design XD

I feel like I limited myself because of not being used to the oekaki boards anymore. I'm spoiled with Clip Studio. That being said, I think he turned out fun. And I should have done an extra headshot of him for you, because the horn looks like a broken unicorn horn rather than being over his right brow. (It's actually over his right brow and is broken)

Feel free to change anything about the design.

As for my design, have fun with it. The only thing is to not use a lot of pink :3

yoooo i love em!! i totally feel you on the CS art program being hard to use after being spoiled with other ones though hah, that being said dont worry about the horn :">!

And i'll try my best!!
]Image
.Squid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me