Based on Click to view
Artist HEXORCISM [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

gryphon - no longer accepting offers

Postby HEXORCISM » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:02 pm

Is it complete?: yes. (aug 29, 2019)
Your design rules: you can move and recolour my signature, just make sure its visible. and i guess credit? but that's all usually pretty standard. the only thing i ever really ask is that if i give away a character for free, it will also be given away for free. if it's paid ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ do whatever you want. feel free to change anything about the design / character and use them however you wish.
What are you interested in?: mostly C$ and characters / other designs. but i'm not too picky. i enjoy making these things.

all the blue markings look metallic.
based off of a steller's jay and blackfin pearl killifish.

i don't know if this is how / when you wanted me to do the form? this is how i understood it but i'll move it to the main thread if you'd prefer.

edit: i forgot to mention that some of the feathers are also metallic (iridescent i guess?), without having any blue markings.
Last edited by HEXORCISM on Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImagexxxImage
you should totally click them.xxxxxpfp
HEXORCISM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: gryphon

Postby clouds-move-on » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:32 pm

Sorry for the wait, took me a bit to think about it. The design is really pretty but I don't have ideas for it, sorry! You are welcome to keep or resell.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iago. » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:34 pm

Gah I love this!
INFP-T
Slytherin
Leo
(:
iago.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Navuso » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:25 am

This is a beautiful design. I would love to be notified if you decide to trade it off,since the person whom you designed it for passed on it.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage
Navuso

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HEXORCISM » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:48 pm

i've had a couple of people already offer on this and some of you have shown interest so,

post your offers here (or pm me if you'd prefer to do so... or send a trade?). i have no idea what my art / designs are worth so just offer whatever you feel this is worth! please don't overpay

right now i'm mostly looking for c$, but i'll definitely look at anything else you offer. however the one thing i'm not really looking for are pets / items (except for store pets but i'm not really sure this is worth that??? maybe an individual one).

feel free to post multiple offers, but doing so won't necessarily "up" your chances of me accepting.

i guess this will go until the 8th of September CS time.

for those who don't... win?... i've been thinking about opening a character shop with commissions and pre-made designs (free and c$) so maybe don't feel so bad?? please don't feel bad because then i feel bad ;^;

(i think i can do this on the original version? if not please let me know and i'll make another version in another oekaki forum!)
ImagexxxImage
HEXORCISM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: gryphon - no longer accepting offers

Postby HEXORCISM » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:08 am

thanks to those who participated! i will contact the winner (i guess that's the right word?) sometime today.
ImagexxxImage
HEXORCISM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me