Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

β„π•–π•π•˜π•£π•šπ•ž ℍ𝕖𝕩𝕖𝕀 | Open for marks! by ajax.

Based on Click to view
Artist ajax. [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by denja

by ajax.

β„π•–π•π•˜π•£π•šπ•ž ℍ𝕖𝕩𝕖𝕀 | Open for marks!

Postby ajax. » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:58 pm

navigation wrote:Base Post
rules
Staff
Starting
FAQ
Genetics
transfers
links wrote:Main thread
Starters
Exploring
Crusades
The Bazaar
Crafting
Breeding
Npcs
Discord
π•¨π•–π•π•”π• π•žπ•– π•₯𝕠

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Step through the rift from your realm into Helgrim.
Only three main land-masses have been thoroughly explored, the flats, the wilds, and the cold.
Other areas have yet to be fully discovered, but we know they're out there, full of unknown creatures and plants.

Perhaps if you're lucky you might stumble on one of the great crystals in the earth,
of a special magic that can grant you more skills.
Or you could run into a magnificent mamazoid! be careful not to get under their feet!
But the easiest creature to find here, is the legendary Irhex! They roam this land as
the apex predator and seemingly run the realm.
They have become skilled in harnessing the magic that the crystals from the ground
hold, and have learnt to wield the greatest of weapons for hunting down enormous game.

They have established themselves in colonies across the known lands, and these colonies
and learnt to look after one another in case they need it.
Join the hexes in Helgrim and learn the ways that they follow!

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by ajax. on Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β„π•–π•π•˜π•£π•šπ•ž ℍ𝕖𝕩𝕖𝕀 | ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕀

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

β€’ All chickensmoothie/Tess' rules apply here!
    - Please keep everything CS appropriate!
    - No discussing USD or real money transactions on any of the threads or in the discord
    - Art theft will not be tolerated. Always credit myself (AJ.) for the lineart, Surgefire for the background and the artist for the design.
β€’ Respect all the staff! They are trying their hardest to help.
β€’ Please show everyone in the community respect and kindness! We do not tolerate any bullying!
β€’ Be sure that you have read through all the 'Getting Started' information.
β€’ Do not beg, harrass, bribe, or whine to staff in order to try and get a hex.
β€’ Currently you are only allowed to own 10 hexes, this may be lifted in the future depending on interest
β€’ We trust that you will be mature, do not throw a fit if something doesn't go your way.

β€’ You will not be added to an adopt if you own them, this is to ensure you won't change the design.
β€’ You cannot add your own items to a hex, they will be added by the artist if your hex finds it while exploring or you've bought it from the bazaar
β€’ You must have a storage thread for your hexes
    - This can be located on chickensmoothie, toyhou.se, or personal websites. Do not post the images to deviantart.
β€’ Hexes can only be the colours of the available bases with exception to milestones and events
β€’ Do not that the concept of hexes for your own personal gain

β€’ Hexes can currently breed a total of 5 times
    - breeding can be completed between a male and a female naturally.
    - same sex breedings can occur with the purchase of an item
β€’ Hexes can have between 1-4 cubs by this percentage:
    1 cub; 25%
    2 cubs; 45%
    3 cubs; 15%
    4 cubs; 10%
β€’ If you are filling out a form for a breeding with a hex that is not yours, you must provide proof of permission. (A screenshot is best)
β€’ more rules will be added as time goes on!
β€’ Feel free to ask any questions that aren't answered here or in the other posts of the ARPG

Last edited by ajax. on Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β„π•–π•π•˜π•£π•šπ•ž ℍ𝕖𝕩𝕖𝕀 | π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕗𝕗

AJ. - Founder, owner, & artist
SurgeFire - Co-owner & artist

Last edited by ajax. on Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β„π•–π•π•˜π•£π•šπ•ž ℍ𝕖𝕩𝕖𝕀 | 𝔾𝕖π•₯π•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣π•₯𝕖𝕕

Postby ajax. » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:00 pm

Step One:
    Acquire a starter! This is a free semi-custom hex that you will be able to own and develop as a character! To do this you must go to the [url]Starter Thread[/url] and fill out a form!
    You can be as detailed or as vague as you want with which species you want, which base you'd like, and how specific the markings be. Just remember that the artist doesn't have to create an exact copy!
    Once you get your starter, be sure to fill out their information and post below! It's best to already have a storage thread set up so you don't forget to go back and edit your form, but it's not required.
    Once you have your starter, you will get 200 silver nuggets! The standard currency used in Helgrim, once your name is updated in the bank you can begin to use it!

Step Two:
    Now that you've gotten a starter, you'll have to decide what you want that starter to be!
    Your starter can have only one rank! And depending on what rank you choose will depend on the possible magic your starter can wield!
      Ranks:
      You can choose any rank that's currently provided on this list for your starter to be! Each rank starts out at level 0 and as you earn XP! When you reach level 4, your hex is fully levelled and each time you level up after that you will instead get a currency bonus or an item of equal value.
      Currently you can choose you hex to be a: collecter, thief, wizard, guardian, officer, fighter, traveller, healer, hunter or shaman.
      collectors wrote:Collectors are the type of hex to search for and find things to keep or sell. They have a small bonus for when they are exploring and have a higher chance at finding items or currency!
      Currently collectors can wield charming or defensive magic, because they are not dependant on it, they are also weaker willed with the chrystals. These hexes are not fighters and therefore only one can go on a crusade that isn't rank specific to help their allies find loot.
      Level titles:
      Sparrow> Magpie > raven > forager > treasurer

Guardians wrote:Guardians protect the compounds around Helgrim, they are essencially guards that keep civilians safe while the fighters are off on missions. They have a strength bonus when using defensive moves!
      They are able to wield, protective, defensive, assertive or transformative magic, these are easiest for them to use while on the job and doesn't take as much focus as other magics.
      Level titles:
      Recruit > Guard > Protector > warrior > sentinel

Thief wrote:Thieves are the vigilantes of Helgrim, they live to steal and manipulate but are still members of society, as long as they're not caught by any officers. They get a bonus for stealth as well as speed!
      Thieves are able to wield defensive, charming, or illusionary magic to help them keep in the shadows!
      Level titles:
      Steetrat > Pickpocket > Trickster > rogue > marksman

wizard wrote:The wizard is the most powerful rank in helgrim when they have their magic mastered. They have a bonus attack move when they use magic as an attack as well as a wisdom bonus.
      Wizards are able to pick between all the magic types, protective, defensive, healing, natural, transformative, illusionary, necrotic, charming, assertive, fire, earth, ritually, and psychic! They can choose one magic to master, and one to learn on the side, whichever magic the wizard chooses to master will add a small bonus to them.
      Level titles:
      Apprentice > Magician > Spell caster > illusionist > sorcerer

officer wrote:

fighter wrote:

traveller wrote:

healer wrote:

hunter wrote:

shaman wrote:
    When you choose the rank for your starter, you can choose between the possible magics they can wield, or none at all! And get started developing them!
Step Three:
    Now it's time to level up your starter! As you develop them with art or writing, you can earn XP!
    Hexes are levelled up individually, as they don't live in separate groups by user, they all live in one of the three established compounds!
    To gain XP from art or writing, post a link to the piece on the hex's page and the artist will either get another to calculate it or they will do it themselves, and the XP will be updated with their information.
    XP through art wrote:Headshot: 2 XP
    Bust: 4 XP
    Halfbody: 6 XP
    fullbody: 8 XP

sketch: 3 XP
    clean lined: 5 XP

uncoloured: 1 XP
    messy coloured: 3 XP
    clean coloured: 5 XP

basic shading: 2 XP
    basic highlight: 1 XP
    complex shading: 4 XP
    complex highlight: 2 XP

simple bg: 3 XP
    moderate bg: 5 XP
    complex bg: 7 XP

+ additional hex: +50% depending on their drawing

XP through writing wrote:Some specific writing pieces have specific XP set so take note!

Personality or History: 3 XP per 100 words (can only be complete once for each)

Other writing: 2 XP per 100 words

+ additional hex: +50%

ex: 2 hexes, 1000 words
    20 XP for word count + 10 XP for the additional hex

Please note that additional hexes only count if you own them!
    other ways to earn XP wrote:You can earn XP through writing [url]Exploration[/url] posts or participating in crusades! whether they are discord or cs based!

Helgrims can have an assortment of items and edits added to them!
    Adopts can have as many edits to them as the artist wishes to add, as well as items as long as they are on a separate layer.
    Starters, however, can only have small edits requested such as scars. If you acquire a custom ticket you can add on items or edits you've gained!
    Items must be acquired through the [url]bazaar[/url], [url]exploring[/url], [url]crafting[/url] or [url]crusades[/url], you can also buy unwanted items from other users if they post them for sale or trade. This ensures more interaction from the community.

There are certain types of items. Misc; which are you used for crafting. Magical; which can be used for crafting, enchantment or wearable. Weapons; which can be added to your hex's inventory and used for crusades or fighting. Clothing; which can be worn to add armour to your hex, added bonuses when exploring or hunting, or open up the option to other crusades.

There is currently no 'rarity list' for edits or items outside of magic items. It all depends on the complexity of attaining them.

If you find a magical crystal with a hex that isn't magic-based, you can always craft it into magical dust to help enchant their weapon and give them a bonus when attacking!

Last edited by ajax. on Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:06 am, edited 8 times in total.
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β„π•–π•π•˜π•£π•šπ•ž ℍ𝕖𝕩𝕖𝕀 | 𝔻𝕆 ℕ𝕆𝕋 β„™π•†π•Šπ•‹

Postby SurgeFire » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:00 pm

res!! <3

-faq

how long can hexes live
how do i level up my hex
where can i get my hex
how do i get added to the bank
do i need to wait for my purchase to be approved in the bazaar
can my hex have disabilities
what colour can my hex be
can i breed my hex
how do i know which rank to choose for my hex
what kinds of bonuses do each hex species get
Last edited by SurgeFire on Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β„π•–π•π•˜π•£π•šπ•ž ℍ𝕖𝕩𝕖𝕀 | 𝔻𝕆 ℕ𝕆𝕋 β„™π•†π•Šπ•‹

Postby SurgeFire » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:01 pm

another resss

-bases and marking information
works on a basic genetics system; link base coat guide when i can
Last edited by SurgeFire on Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β„π•–π•π•˜π•£π•šπ•ž ℍ𝕖𝕩𝕖𝕀 | Open for marks!

Postby kaminari.denki » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:14 pm

YELLS

aiden || he/they || slytherin
ArtFight β€’ Dappervolk
toyhou.se: TranScribe
discord: FireLordLee #9462

οΌ¨ο½ο½Œο½Œο½ο½—ο½…ο½…ο½Ž is ✨5 9 ο½„ο½ο½™ο½“βœ¨ away
kaminari.denki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery