Based on Click to view
Artist -Unbridled- [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Doolups-Home Page

Postby -Unbridled- » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:49 am

Home Page---Adoption Center---Breeding Center---Customs---Artist Search---Rules---[url]Archive[/url]---[url]Fan Club[/url]---[url]Shop[/url]

A Doolup is a very wooly canine species that was just recently discovered, and they are currently being studied. We know that they mainly reside in cooler climates, but prefer dense forests. They have a life span lasting around 20 years, which is longer than most canine species. Male Doolups, referred to as buck, have been known to grow antlers at about 2 years old. Female Doolups, referred to as does, lack these antlers. This canine species are usually natural colors, but can rarely come in unnatural colors. Doolups produce litters of about 1-3 pups. They reach their adult appearance at 2 years of age. Doolups do sometimes live in small herds of 4 or 5, and don't do well on their own, so it's usually best to adopt more than one.

Antlers

Only males have antlers. In extremely rare cases, a mutation can cause a female to have small antlers, but it has only ever been seen once, and the female died soon after birth. The typical antlers lay horizontal, and generally have 3-4 points, but can have more. 4 point bucks are the most common, and bucks with more than 4 bucks are prized, and unfortunately, sometimes hunted. The antlers are usually an ivory or tan color, but can come in other natural colors. It is uncommon for the antlers to come in an unnatural color. The antlers can break off due to fights or other casualties, and it can be very painful for the buck, but they usually have a full recovery afterwards. The antlers do not grow back.

Fur

A Doolups fur is very thick and wooly. They are prized for their fur. While their fur is what they are best known for, some are rarely born with short hair, or sometimes, no fur at all. Some Doolups are born with even longer fur than normal. Their fur was meant to keep them warm in cold climates. They are now evolving and developing different fur types for newer habitats. Their fur can range widely in natural colors and markings. While most Doolups are natural colors, some are born with unnatural colors, but this is rare.

Height

Doolups are about as big as a medium sized dog, such as the bulldog or beagle. Male and females both stand anywhere from 12-16 inches tall, sometimes taller or shorter.

Weight

Doolups can be heavier than what they look. Females are a little lighter than males, weighing anywhere between 40-51 lbs, while males weigh 51-55 lbs.

Common

No edits
Natural coloring and patterning

Uncommon

Patterned antlers
Antler edits (Missing, broken, extra points etc.)
Ear and tail edits
Unnatural Fur Color
Accessories
Scars

Rare

Fur edits
Extra or missing limbs
Wings
Large wounds
Last edited by -Unbridled- on Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:20 am, edited 9 times in total.
-Unbridled-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Doolups- Do Not Post

Postby -Unbridled- » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:32 am

General Rules

1. Do not take offsite
2. Do not claim lines as your own.
3. Do not be rude to other adopters or artists.
4. You may adopt as many as you can keep track of.
5. You can gift your Doolups.
6. Each Doolup gets 3 slots a month, but can no longer breed after using 15 slots.
7. You may only trade Doolups. Do not sell them.
8. If you are inactive for over 30 days without warning, we will re-adopt your Doolups.
9. Customs will cost CS currency, whether it's chicken dollars or pets. Breedings are free unless you want to customize the litter.
10. You may request to transfer designs, but you must provide proof of ownership.
11. MYOs must be approved.
12. All CS rules apply

Artist/Staff Rules

1. Each staff member will get a free custom each month of any rarity.
2. All staff must be active and regularly show attention to the species.
3. Each staff member will receive 1 MYO ticket each month.
4. Artists may not make their own customs. Only MYOS.
-Unbridled-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Unbridled- » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:39 am

Lines By:

albino polar bear

Owner:

-Unbridled-

Archivist:

FireWolf52

Artists:

Mods:

Now Hiring! (PM me if interested)
Last edited by -Unbridled- on Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
-Unbridled-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Unbridled- » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:40 am

This species is now open! Feel free to mark! Adopts will be posted shortly.
-Unbridled-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Doolups-Home Page

Postby albino polar bear » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:20 am

Mark

url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4837231]Image[/url

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4604830]Image[/url]

There's always time for a story.
albino polar bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me