Artist |Winter| [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

FlightClan

Postby |Winter| » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:17 am

FlightClan! Is still a WIP...
I came up with this clan a very long time ago and used to RP with it on the official warrior cat forums, but I left shortly before the forums were closed so I lost all my characters when I did. I was too young and not smart enough to back them up somewhere so I lost everything in the shutdown... now trying to remember it all. Wish me luck! xD

General Information
FlightClan gets their name from one specific trait - their amazing ability to glide through the trees.

Introduction
You pad slowly through the forest as your stomach grows restless. Ground prey has become increasingly difficult to find so you've been forced to venture out of your normal hunting grounds, desperate for food. Birds above you flit from tree to tree, tauntingly close, but out of reach. You're grateful when the chirping birds grow quiet, maybe your stomach will settle a little now. You hear a small rustle in the trees and look up just in time to see a huge, dark tom drop straight down onto you, pinning you to the ground. Two other cats drop down around him, a red tabby, as well as a silvery-white she-cat. The dark tom hisses in your face, snapping your attention to him.
"How dare you intrude on FlightClan territory! I should rip you to shreds right now!" he barks.
"Stoneshade!" the silver she-cat interjects, "This cat is obviously in no shape to fight, let them up." The large tom grumbles as steps off you and she approaches.
"My name is Froststar," she meows, "and I'll make you a deal... You look a bit short on food and we're short on warriors. Join our clan. We'll teach you the ways of our clan, including how to catch those good looking birds up there." She says, flicking her tail upwards. "In turn, you dedicate your life to us. Hunt with us, fight with us, and defend this territory at all costs." She takes another step towards you, her blue eyes glittering,"Well... What do you say?"

Cats
Froststar (f) - Leader
Ravenfeather (f) - Deputy
Maplecloud (f) - Medicine Cat
Songwhisker (f) - Warrior
Acornstripe (m) - Warrior
Stoneshade (m) - Warrior
Brambletail (m) - Warrior
Thistlepaw (m) - Apprentice
Robinpaw (f) - Apprentice
Willowbreeze (f) - Elder
Cloverwing (f) - Queen