夏 Summer 夏 by Erythro

Based on Click to view
Artist Erythro [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

夏 Summer 夏

Postby Erythro » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:19 pm

The the timer is all-knowing. I had chores, school, and what not. This took 3 days. ;) I didn't have my tablet while I was finishing this which is why the bandage and Japanese symbol look bad. The dark and light grey on the legs are meant to be that way.

夏 Summer 夏

New fursona!

I've decided that Sterling is quite a bit out dated, so I decided to make a new fursona, this time I decided to go all out. I'll start.

My hair is similar to the design Sternie drew on the reference so that's why I chose this reference sheet. I have the same blue tips as shown. Her left is is blue, but it is also blind, which is why her bangs are on that side. Her right eye is her favorite color. She has a mark under her eye, similar to the KISS PPS {my dream pet}. She wears a necklace that is made of red glass, and holds ashes of a fire inside of it. She has stitches on her wrist, that in itself should explain it. She wears a chain on her left arm to show that she is chained down by forces that she wants to break from. The symbol on her rear is the Japanese symbol for Summer, her name. And, the bandage, is to cover her knee, which has had injuries nonstop since she was a pup. It has yet to be healed completely.

I used my basic favorite colors, crimson, black, pinkishpurple, teal, and grey<3

I need comments please. ><
Erythro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 夏 Summer 夏

Postby Firedragon2009 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:29 am

Aww! Summer looks so beautiful, I really like her^^
Firedragon2009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 夏 Summer 夏

Postby Aluri » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:00 am

Gorgeous. *_*

To be honest, I of course think Summer fits you much better than your other one. :) I like her. She has personality. And I like the natural colours mixed in with the random ones. :D

The eyes are cool as well, sort of like ice and fire. ^^

my characters wishlist bombing

i am a wishlist bomber! i have gifted 53 pets && i've gotten 21 pets.

I'm the one with the ghosts in my bed, || but they only come alive at night.
Stuck in my sheets an accustomed coffin,
I swear that I'll be fine, I'll be fine in the daylight. If I change and I start to fade, And all the green in my eyes desaturate,
it's my head
not my heart that's strayed.
I'm sorry I keep pushing you away.
pvris - ghosts
Aluri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me