Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

French Fry Gal by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

French Fry Gal

Postby Lostfairy » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:50 am

UM, I'm late to this Oekaki challenge. C:, I started this yesterday and dang, now I only have a few hours left to post this! Good thing I got it done in time!

I have way too many favorite foods. I love food too much. But fries are my absolute favorite! So I triedddd to make this girl look like French fry-ish AND diner waitress-y! Her hair is supposed to be like fries so I made her have some red dye to act like ketchup. Her leggings are like fries and her skirt is like that plastic sleeve you get fries in at McDonald's or wherever. I feel like this art is just a big ol' mess but whatever! ;-;

I was inspired by doing that art collab with my sister and tried my hand at a more "detailed" background. I was in a rush last night cuz I thought I'd be able to finish it so I hurried through the background and I had to fix it a bit today. It's still pretty bad but OH WELL.

Welp, I'm done now. c: This is my second time doing a side angle of a head so please ignoreeee it. XD

The timer is a little off, I used a mouse, and please don't steal or repost this! This random girl belongs to me, I doubt I'll ever use her as an OC but whatever!

All comments and likes are appreciated!! <33
Last edited by Lostfairy on Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: French Fry Gal

Postby TzatzikiTheLeg » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:51 am

woah!! this is very cool!! <33
I love opeth! dm me and we can chat about opeth
I also love septicflesh and hypocrisy and gus g. I just rlly love metal music
TzatzikiTheLeg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:55 am

Oh wow!! I love this!! The general pose and backround are absolutely amazing!
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:19 am

I love the juke box in the corner! The background has lots of nice little details and I really like that ^^ You totally pulled off the side angle of the face as well <3
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:11 am

TzatzikiTheLeg wrote:woah!! this is very cool!! <33

Ahh, thank you very much, Tzatziki!! <3

Cosmic Candy Fox wrote:Oh wow!! I love this!! The general pose and backround are absolutely amazing!

Oh my goodness, thank youuuuu!! I was hoping the pose wouldn't look stiff or weird, I'm so new to this drawing poses stuff. XD Thanks again! <3

~Teya~ wrote:I love the juke box in the corner! The background has lots of nice little details and I really like that ^^ You totally pulled off the side angle of the face as well <3

Teya, you sweetieeee, thank youuuu!! It's really kind of you for pointing those little things out, it means a lot to me. <3 And whew, I did?! ,:) Thank you for your encouragement!!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me