Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

The Sound the Sky Makes by Shadow17

Artist Shadow17 [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

The Sound the Sky Makes

Postby Shadow17 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:24 pm

He called her that night.
"Hey."
"It's..." she looked at her clock. "1:20 am on a school night. What do you want?"
"Do you want to go on an adventure?"
She sighed. "You know me too well. If you drive."
"Very well. See you in 10?"
"Fine."

"Dance in the sky?"
"Yep."
"... and how do you do that, exactly?"
"I'm glad you asked, Karma London." He said, and stepped onto a rock behind them. "It's very simple."

Over the next hour, they walked over an intricate staircase, Karma keeping only a few paces behind him. When they finally got to the top, she was the first to speak.
"So... what's here?"
"What do you mean?"
"Why did you bring me here?"
"Would it be too mean to tell you that I brought you here because I wanted someone to climb the staircase with?"
"Uh, yes?"
"Good. Because that's not why."
She looked at him. "Then why?"
"Close your eyes and walk with me."
"I really don't trust you, but okay."

And then, mountains. She had seen them from afar, on the other side of town, but never this close. She could almost reach them... but yet she couldn't. They were still too far.
"I know you've always loved the mountains."
"I have... but you still haven't told me why we're here."
"Isn't it obvious?"
"... no?"
"Look," he said, pointing to the moon.
And then, you could see the face in the moon. Barely, but there nonetheless.
"Make a wish," he whispered.
She closed her eyes and wished.
"What'd you wish for?"
"Can't tell you. Otherwise it won't come true."
"Fair point. Shall we go?"
"We shall."

She slowly drifted off to sleep on the car ride back. When she woke up again, she was in her bed, her alarm screaming at her. She smiled as she got ready for her last day of high school.

Ya yeet

So as I said in my adoptable, I did indeed get a dog. Her name is Karma, and she's a 5 year old shepherd mix. She was found as a stray, so the shelter named her London. That's why her first name is Karma and her middle name London. She's super sweet and definitely part shepherd. Anyways, short story over, only other thing is that my phone broke n stuff so that's g r e a t. If you don't get what I mean by dancing in the sky, it means (to them) to be high up in the sky yet be at peace. OKAY YEAH BYE
Image โ–ˆ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐๐จ๐ฐ
โ โ–ˆ ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐– ฟ โ–ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ/๐ก๐ž - ๐ง๐ž๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ญ - ๐จ๐›๐จ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
ImageImageImageImage
Shadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me