Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Character Design Contest! (lots of good prizes) by leaftail101

Artist leaftail101 [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

Character Design Contest! (lots of good prizes)

Postby leaftail101 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:02 am

Okay so I don't really us CS anymore but I have TONS of pets that I feel guilty letting just sit around sooooo I thought I'd do a little contest!
If you enjoy drawing or making designs or just want to get some cool pets than come on in! I have tons of pets to give away so there will be multiple winners.

Here's how it's gonna go, ya'll can look at my ToyHou.se for inspiration to see what kind of characters I like (tribal/traveler/dessert stuff is my aesthetic and will give you +boost). Then, just design a character you think I'd like and post it here, if I like your design I'll let you pick out 10 (maybe more) pets from any of my unlocked groups (totals to a couple thousand pets)! You can enter as many times as you want so have fun with it!

More design preferences:
- Really need some human designs, preferably fantasy designs but anything is fine
- I'm really into dragons lately *wink wonk* (I love dark colors with gold or bright accents, big wings are also good)
- I love feral designs but I have so many dogs and cats that it's kinda getting old so if you want to design something feral try to be more unique ^-^
- I love feudal asian designs, they are a weakness of mine
- I don't really want any anthro/furries but if you REALLY want to try designing one, go ahead. Who knows, I might end up liking it!

If you have any questions about the competition or an idea for a design please ask! I'm excited to see what ya'll come up with!
leaftail101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character Design Contest! (lots of good prizes)

Postby Cynlzrd » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:55 am

joining
Cynlzrd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me