Based on Click to view
Artist ~HєуRєι~ [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Rei Cat Coat Practice Designs

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:25 pm

Honestly just for me to practice designing cats. as of right now, this time frame, I do not like the way I've been doing designs. Doing these will help me find techniques I enjoy (especially if i end up designing for a cat specific genetic thing or otherwise) by finding coats i want to practice or coats easy for me to already do but experiment with them. Some sets will be specifically focused on a specific pattern, color, ect. while others will be random coats I just wanted to try.

None of these will become characters of mine and are not public adopts. They will not be available for purchase or otherwise. However if you wanted a character design similar to a coat, or exactly like a coat (as best I can recreate it of course) then you can totally mark the page and pm/dm me about it and we can discuss payment <3. If you want to suggest a coat for me to try please pm/dm me! I'll write it down somewhere and do it later <3
A cool website im gonna reference that anyone can also reference

I may use these as examples of my designing skills if I apply to a genetic based cat thing, but I might not who knows.

If you want a design- I encourage you to visit my Character Design Pound instead, as these are not open designs.

~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me