Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Kitty Cat Baek by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kitty Cat Baek

Postby Lostfairy » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:08 pm

WOO, I pushed myself into drawing tonight and I actually really love how this turned out so YAY! <3

Yeah, yeah, I drew Baekhyun again. ;-; I was wondering what to draw when my sister suggested I drew someone taking a selfie with a cat filter. I decided on drawing my precious Baek Baek because WE ALL KNOW I'M OBSESSED WITH HIM. XD (NOT in a sasaeng/stalker fan way. Don't misunderstand me!) This is my first time drawing a filter in a drawing (that sounds weird) but it was really fun! I want to do moreeee filters!! ^-^

I tried something different with the eyes this time! I drew the lower eyelashes! I tried it out a few times on paper before but I've never really thought my online lower eyelashes looked good. Well, I guess I just felt like trying out today. I can't tell if I really like it or if I find it weird??? What do you think? :o

Anyway, the timer is mostly accurate, I used a mouse, and please don't steal or repost this! This was my ref! What a boyfriend picture - his hair is wet from a showerrrrrr. ;-;

All comments and likes are appreciated!! Remember you're precious!! <33
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kitty Cat Baek

Postby ~Teya~ » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:59 am

I actually really like the eyes! I think the way you drew them this time really emphasizes them. The filter is also really cute <3
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kitty Cat Baek

Postby Lostfairy » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:39 pm

~Teya~ wrote:I actually really like the eyes! I think the way you drew them this time really emphasizes them. The filter is also really cute <3

Oh! Thank you so much! I’m glad they turned out alright and not creepy, I was worried it would look plain weird. XD And ahh, thank you again! <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me