Warriors Designs by Swirlshine

Based on Click to view
Artist Swirlshine [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Warriors Designs

Postby Swirlshine » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:26 am

I was bored and in the mood to do something a bit different with art today, so I went with designing!! I decided to just go ahead and use already-made bases, since it'd take way too long and too much trial-and-error to do it myself, XD.

Anywho, these are all characters from Warriors with the designs that I came up with for them myself! I did get some inspiration from other designs online, but all of these are completely my own imagination! If they look like yours or something, I swear, I'm not copying you ;-;
No, they're not super realistic either, but I've got a cartoon-y style anyway, and plus, there are all sorts of different, super-pretty designs out there, XD!

In order from left to right, top to bottom, the cats shown are:
Crowfeather
Leafpool
Ravenpaw
Tallstar
Graystripe
Crookedstar
Mapleshade
Pinestar

All of which are some of my absolute favorite characters c: (I would've done Shadowpaw too, but I've already drawn something with his design on here, so XD)

Please don't use any of these without my permission! Oh, and the lines obviously aren't by me - they're by PeanutButterRum, XD!
Last edited by Virixin on Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please follow the rules of editables. You may not color in characters from books.

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Warriors Designs

Postby chlorophyll » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:37 am

these look great! i especially like how you did the graystripe one just because its... not the same as everything else i've seen, lol.
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----venn / veee / leafy | agenderflux | they / he
----inactive for the most part sorry!
----sometimes i miss oekaki too much tho
----------------------------------------------------
𝐢 '𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝!
--------------------♪ ♫ ♬ (flash warning) --------------------------------------
chlorophyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Warriors Designs

Postby Swirlshine » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:45 pm

Leafy. wrote:these look great! i especially like how you did the graystripe one just because its... not the same as everything else i've seen, lol.

Ahh, wow, thanks!!! I’m glad you think so! <3

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me