Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

Honeycomb Cat ~Stripes <3~ by Skiller

Artist Skiller [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 8
33 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Skiller

Honeycomb Cat ~Stripes <3~

Postby Skiller » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:20 am

I used my stash of honeycomb as a reference. (I'm trying to make it last to the end of this year.)
This is my baby, Stripes. I miss him so much :( I wonder what he looks like now that he's all grown up? -Silently cries remembering him as a kitten when he used to hide behind me then pounce out at his favorite toy-

I'll make one of his brother, Slate, too. And maybe one of Ash (he loved cinnamon buns<3)

Here are some baby pictures </3
Stripes:
Slate:
Ash (aka Victoria):

They are all brothers that I socialized as kittens. My family couldn't keep them. I miss Stripes the most. If one of the other kittens (Slate, lol) was playing with us, Stripes would always intervene! He just loved attention. He was always the most playful. (At first he was the shyest of the kittens, but Stripes warmed up to us quickly. I'll stop, this is making me cry.
Last edited by Skiller on Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:42 am, edited 4 times in total.
I'm mostly on here for the art, but feel free to message me about anything ^^
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for your sins. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Repost if you're one of the 4% that will.
Skiller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Honeycomb Cat

Postby Maniic! » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:33 am

awh the kittens are so cute smh why am i not allowed a cat.

because i have a rabbit.
Maniic!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Honeycomb Cat

Postby Skiller » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:34 am

Feel Bad wrote:awh the kittens are so cute smh why am i not allowed a cat.

because i have a rabbit.

Yes, they were very sweet.
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for your sins. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Repost if you're one of the 4% that will.
Skiller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Honeycomb Cat ~Stripes <3~

Postby ~Teya~ » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:45 pm

This is so adorable >.< The honeycomb almost looks real! It sucks getting rid of pets. Hopefully you'll get a cat (or some other animal) of your own one day!
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skiller » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:01 pm

~Teya~ wrote:This is so adorable >.< The honeycomb almost looks real! It sucks getting rid of pets. Hopefully you'll get a cat (or some other animal) of your own one day!

Thank you! I pray that I can have a pet of my own someday. If I ever get one, it'll be a rescue <3

(I had a goldfish for two and a half years, he was the only pet I've ever had. ~R.I.P Carnival, 2015-2017~)
Skiller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birdio » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:11 am

I make honey!
Image˙Image˙Image
he/him · INTP · ND

birdio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skiller » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:50 am

birdio wrote:I make honey!

I wish I could have some! :O
Skiller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me