Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴄʟᴀɴ ʙᴀᴛᴄʜ #2 by mina .

Based on Click to view
Artist mina . [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
30 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴄʟᴀɴ ʙᴀᴛᴄʜ #2

Postby mina . » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:30 am

[ ʏᴏᴜ sᴘᴏᴛ ᴀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀs ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ... ]

ignore the bad bg pls thanks also its not a far ledge ok minnow isnt gonna die i swear

link lonk

next batch will be an apprentice and two queens.

ᴍɪɴɴᴏᴡʙᴇʟʟʏ**owned by Softfeather_04
- ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴄʟᴀɴ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ
- 30 ᴍᴏᴏɴs
- sʜᴇ-ᴄᴀᴛ
ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ: ɢʀᴇᴇɴᴍɪsᴛ
ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ: ᴅᴀʀᴋᴡʜɪsᴋᴇʀ
sɪʙʟɪɴɢs:
ᴅᴜsᴛᴋɪᴛ
ʙʀɪᴀʀᴋɪᴛ
ᴛʜʀᴜsʜᴘᴀᴡ
ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏᴛᴏᴏᴛʜ (ʜᴀʟғ-sɪʙʟɪɴɢ)

ᴅᴀʀᴋᴡʜɪsᴋᴇʀ**mine
- ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴄʟᴀɴ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ
- 89 ᴍᴏᴏɴs
- ᴛᴏᴍ
ᴍᴀᴛᴇ: ɢʀᴇᴇɴᴍɪsᴛ
ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ: ɴᴇᴛᴛʟᴇsᴘᴏᴛs
ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ: ʟᴏɴɢʜᴀᴡᴋ
ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ:
ᴅᴜsᴛᴋɪᴛ
ʙʀɪᴀʀᴋɪᴛ
ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏᴛᴏᴏᴛʜ
ᴍɪɴɴᴏᴡʙᴇʟʟʏ
ᴛʜʀᴜsʜᴘᴀᴡ
sɪʙʟɪɴɢs:
ᴘᴇʀᴄʜsᴘʀɪɴɢ (ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀᴍᴀᴛᴇ)
sᴛᴏʀᴍsᴜɴ (ʜᴀʟғ-sɪʙʟɪɴɢ)

ǫᴜᴀɪʟɴᴏsᴇ**owned by Softfeather_04
- ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴄʟᴀɴ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ
- 16 ᴍᴏᴏɴs
- ᴛᴏᴍ
ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ: ʙʀɪɢʜᴛᴡɪɴɢ
ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ: ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ
sɪʙʟɪɴɢ: ᴡʜɪᴛᴇᴋɪᴛ

sᴏᴏᴛᴅᴜsᴛ**owned by alluvium
- ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴄʟᴀɴ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ
- 53 ᴍᴏᴏɴs
- ᴛᴏᴍ
ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ: ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛғɪɴ
ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ: ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ
sɪʙʟɪɴɢ: ʜᴇʀᴏɴɴᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ (ʜᴀʟғ-sɪʙʟɪɴɢ)

to win any of these cats (2 max) do as listed below
Code: Select all
what is their opinion about half-clan relationships taken both romantically and platonically?
Last edited by mina . on Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mina .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴄʟᴀɴ ʙᴀᴛᴄʜ #2

Postby Softfeather_04 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:03 am

QuailNose:
They believe that all half-clan relationships are fine. QuailNose feels that platonic relationships especially strengthen the clans and make them stronger in the face of danger. It can also make the clans wiser and they learn new things through eachother. Romantic relationships are ok as long as they don’t switch clans. Then they believe that’s a problem

MinnowBelly:
She is absolutely all for every type of relationships.minnowbelly would be the one to fall for another warrior in another clan as she loves the mystery of meeting new warriors which is also why she loves new half clan friendships aswell
Softfeather_04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mina . » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:26 pm

we’ll be using these ocs in a roleplay on the roleplay forums, so we can create a story as a community.
mina .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allu » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:04 am

what is their opinion about half-clan relationships taken both romantically and platonically?

sootdust

he believes that platonic relationships are perfectly fine, and help clans to grow by accepting memebers of other clans as friends. as for romantic relations, he isn't as supportive because of the fact that the clans do fight, and if clans fought with cats being mates, there could be harm to their relationship. they could be killed, and leave the other mate scarred mentally. still, if he saw cats from different clans in a romantic relationship, he'd turn away from it and act like he never saw anything.
allu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 67Phlox » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:29 am

(tell me if I need to delete this)
I saw your other batch and I came here to just tell you they've been amaizing so far. I really appreciate the effort you put into them to make intricate and appealing designs, especially because the generated descriptions are pretty simple, and the way their poses show so much personality. Definetly going to follow you to see more of your art.

Other than that, this is indeed a very interesting idea for a roleplay. While I'm not too keen on joining it anytime soon, for more personal reasons, I look forward to reading it once it begins!
67Phlox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mina . » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:50 am

wikapl67 wrote:(tell me if I need to delete this)
I saw your other batch and I came here to just tell you they've been amaizing so far. I really appreciate the effort you put into them to make intricate and appealing designs, especially because the generated descriptions are pretty simple, and the way their poses show so much personality. Definetly going to follow you to see more of your art.

Other than that, this is indeed a very interesting idea for a roleplay. While I'm not too keen on joining it anytime soon, for more personal reasons, I look forward to reading it once it begins!

no! i really appreciate your comment, it actually makes me really happy. thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment on my art <3. I wish you could join us, but I understand why you couldn't.
mina .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mina . » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:39 pm

alluvium wrote:what is their opinion about half-clan relationships taken both romantically and platonically?

sootdust

he believes that platonic relationships are perfectly fine, and help clans to grow by accepting memebers of other clans as friends. as for romantic relations, he isn't as supportive because of the fact that the clans do fight, and if clans fought with cats being mates, there could be harm to their relationship. they could be killed, and leave the other mate scarred mentally. still, if he saw cats from different clans in a romantic relationship, he'd turn away from it and act like he never saw anything.

you can have him!! i think the opinion fits him well U_U
mina .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me