Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴄʟᴀɴ ʙᴀᴛᴄʜ #1 by mina .

Based on Click to view
Artist mina . [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
30 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by mina .

by mina .

ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴄʟᴀɴ ʙᴀᴛᴄʜ #1

Postby mina . » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:24 pm

[ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏᴍs ᴀᴘᴘʀᴏᴀᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴍᴇʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ғᴀʟʟᴇɴ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ᴀɴᴅ sᴜɴʟɪɢʜᴛ... ]

hello! mina here. I'm thinking of starting a roleplay with these cats. They are all randomly generated and taken from this list
here (fixed most of the issues on the list.)

all clans will be included in the roleplay, so you people will be able to adopt 2-3 per clan (if the turn out for this goes well haha;;)

some of the names on this allegiance chart may change (due to wonkiness or use of the same prefix twice or more.) if the cat you adopt out's name is something you *must* change, then go ahead in your entry.

there will be around 4 batches in total of the thunderclan cats.

ᴛʜᴏʀɴsᴛᴀʀ**owned by kortico
- ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴄʟᴀɴ
- 57 ᴍᴏᴏɴs
ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ: sᴏʀʀᴇʟғʟᴀᴍᴇ
ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ: ʙᴀʀᴋᴛʜᴏʀɴ
sɪʙʟɪɴɢs: ᴅᴜsᴛᴅᴀᴡɴ (ʜᴀʟғ-sɪʙʟɪɴɢ, ғʀᴏᴍ ᴡɪɴᴅᴄʟᴀɴ)

ᴘᴇʀᴄʜsᴘʀɪɴɢ **holding for kat, not available for adoption!!
- ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴄʟᴀɴ
- 89 ᴍᴏᴏɴs
ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ: ɴᴇᴛᴛʟᴇsᴘᴏᴛs
ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ: ʟᴏɴɢʜᴀᴡᴋ
ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ: ᴛʜʀᴜsʜᴘᴀᴡ
sɪʙʟɪɴɢs: ᴅᴀʀᴋᴡʜɪsᴋᴇʀ (ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀᴍᴀᴛᴇ, ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴄʟᴀɴ)
ᴀᴄᴏʀɴsᴜɴ (ʜᴀʟғ-sɪʙʟɪɴɢ, sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡᴄʟᴀɴ)

ʜᴇʀᴏɴɴᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ **owned by Chipackerz
- ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴄʟᴀɴ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ
- 107 ᴍᴏᴏɴs
ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ: ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛғɪɴ
ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ: ᴡᴇᴀsᴇʟғʟᴀᴍᴇ
sɪʙʟɪɴɢs: ᴍᴜᴅᴅʏsᴘʟᴀsʜ (ʜᴀʟғ-sɪʙʟɪɴɢ, ᴡɪɴᴅᴄʟᴀɴ)
sᴏᴏᴛᴅᴜsᴛ (ʜᴀʟғ-sɪʙʟɪɴɢ, ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴄʟᴀɴ)

this is what you can do to win heronnettle or thornstar,
Code: Select all
Describe how Thornstar figured out that Dustdawn is his half-brother. (i decided to change how you win them just in case people shied away from it because of that ;;;)

If you guys don't think a roleplay like this is possible with the viewable link above, then you may just keep the oc you win. but if you guys are on board with roleplaying with me and kat with these randomly generated cats, then please tell me ^^
Last edited by mina . on Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
mina .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴄʟᴀɴ ʙᴀᴛᴄʜ #1

Postby mina . » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:48 am

bump qwq
mina .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chipackerz » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:13 am

heron-nettle

How he lost his tail: The gray tom was foraging for several herbs he was running low on. Heron-nettle aptly scanned the clearing for any herbs he needed. He managed to spot a clump of borage near the base of a large oak tree. The poor medicine cat realized a little to late that there was a snare blocking his path. Heron-nettle felt a sharp pain shoot up the base of his tail and his spine. He quickly spun around to assess the situation. He was able to cut himself free from the snare itself, however he couldn't get off the bit that was wrapped around his tail.

(I'd be down to rp with you guys if I win this kid!)

-{Leo // INFP // Horse // Artist
Warriors // Hippo Campus
Animal Crossing // Bookworm
Glass Animals // Nothing But Thieves}-

ImageImageImage
chipackerz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mina . » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:34 am

Chipackerz wrote:heron-nettle

How he lost his tail: The gray tom was foraging for several herbs he was running low on. Heron-nettle aptly scanned the clearing for any herbs he needed. He managed to spot a clump of borage near the base of a large oak tree. The poor medicine cat realized a little to late that there was a snare blocking his path. Heron-nettle felt a sharp pain shoot up the base of his tail and his spine. He quickly spun around to assess the situation. He was able to cut himself free from the snare itself, however he couldn't get off the bit that was wrapped around his tail.

(I'd be down to rp with you guys if I win this kid!)

You can have them!!
mina .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kortico » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:19 am

Describe how Thornstar figured out that Dustdawn is his half-brother.

when thornstar was just barley an apprentice, really no older than a kit before their ceremony, he had woken early one crisp morning and noticed one less cat sleeping around him in the den - his father, barkthorn, was missing. curiosity at such a young age clawed at his mind so he slipped off from the warmth of the den and stepped carefully over the fallen leaves covered in a light dusting of autumn frost.

the young tom followed the familiar scent of his father, that and the leaves that had been stepped on and pushed aside from a cat who must have been moving fast towards the boundaries of the clan's territory. a bit hopeless that he would find his father out this way and completely distracted by the prints his small paw prints made on the damp earth, thornstar (then thornpaw) had almost missed the quiet, hushed sound of cats speaking ahead.

quickly, the cream-and-black tom had crouched in a nearby fern bush, ears craned forward to try to listen to what was being said. he could make out the pelt of his father standing half-covered by an oak tree, at the very edge of the border between thunderclan and windclan - and a she-cat he had never seen before. she sure seemed to be familiar with barkthorn, however, their heads touching together as they mumbled things to one another that he couldn't hear. as anger began to bubble up in young thornpaw's chest, and as he came so close to leaping out from his hiding place and demanding to know what exactly his father was doing out here, the she-cat turned behind her and pulled forward a small shape. another young tom, with a pelt as dark as the shadows cast by the night sky.

confusion had taken over thornpaw, not understanding what was happening, until his father leaned forward to gently groom the other apprentice's head, his tone suddenly a bit louder, a bit more stern as he addressed the other she-cat, and told her that they had to keep the child a secret from their clans and her mate. thornstar remembers laying frozen against the cold ground until the group in front of him disappeared into their respective territories, and even then he stayed stunned for some time by the ferns, feeling betrayed and confused. this was a secret that he has kept with him his entire life, however, and does his best to push out of his head whenever he happens to set eyes on that dark-pelted tom.
kortico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me