Entry #3 by .sins.

Based on Click to view
Artist .sins. [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Entry #3

Postby .sins. » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:47 pm

might make more? this is the end for now unless you would like more or more difficult patterns/colors

Blue with White and tan points (if legal?)

WW//EE//kʸkʸ//BB//CᶜʰCᶜʰ//dd//AᵗAᵗ//mm//Sᵖsᵖ//tt

again please let me know if anything is wrong.

thank you for the opportunity!
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Entry #3

Postby eleutheromania » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:52 pm

blue and tan piebald. ( tan points need to be a bit more tan than chocolate brown )
the white is kinda irregular? dogs wouldn’t have a streak of white across a leg if you get what i mean.
dog genetically is a piebald and not a carrier. a carrier would have like white paws, tail tip, and a little bit of white on chest ( i think the genetics page says that? it’s late idk )

overall you’re doing generally good. this design just needs a better realistic flow. reference pictures a lot for designs. i’d like to see one more if you want, since you’re doing very well with genetics and your only issues are with the design itself.

also black dogs don’t have green eyes. chocolate dogs have the green amber. black dog are always brown.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Entry #3

Postby .sins. » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:18 pm

i have no problem doing more. im really trying to get this right but i dont want all my designs to be the same.

and i understand cleaning up the designs, i think my brain took a bit of a nap cause after i posted this i realized the tan needed to be under the white. xD i'll try to get one more done tonight if not two.

thanks for all the feed back.
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me