Mess x Stoic - So I heard you like videogames? by tēorian

Based on Click to view
Artist tēorian [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mess x Stoic - So I heard you like videogames?

Postby tēorian » Tue May 14, 2019 7:22 am

for .-hotaru-.!

instant inspiration as soon as I saw loz on stoic’s page! however I don’t think he’ll be feeling that nostalgic for these somewhat modern games!

Persona 3/5- P5 protagonist + P3 MC
I first stumbled into Persona around P4 Golden? It’s quite a fun game where you get to make confidants with your party members and those those surrounding you! Let’s not forget the whole using personas to fight bd guys, but let’s be real they change like every game so I dont know what the main view of them is. In P3, the MC is blue- that’s him. he’s blue. He’s pretty cool, but not as cool as Joker- P5 protag. Morgana would agree. Anyway- I decided to merge these two as blue and red were both featured in the design. Of course, black would have made it more P5 but he gets a handy little mask when he needs to go around phantom thieving! P3 is blue. ;>

Fire Emblem: Awakening - Lucina
Honourable mention to Chrom, my favourite guy like ever. However Lucina is a pretty cool gal, with all the *spoilers* and what not! In this Lucina, she’s probably also the *spoiler* Robin! Because stats, we love stats. However of course if you want great stats and more kiddos with great stats, you gotta pair Chrom up with Sumia or Olivia- my favourite is Olivia but I’m strongly biased. ANYWAY she obviously her brand, feurtured thrice in the colouring in and a sword- the white marking on her chest!

Kingdom Hearts - Aqua
Kingdom hearts is probably the lesser of the favourites amoung these games, but I included it anyway because it brings back memories of all those add ons to the series. Aqua herself isn’t my favourite character in the game but she’s blue, that’s enough for me. She doesn’t look much like her game counterpart!

Pokemon - Platinum (known as Dawn)
Despite me being an avid gamer, I always use the Pokespe name for Dawn because it’s just...it’s just nice? I don’t know, I just think it suits her. This was where I began using red or pink, as we all know about Platinum’s outfits of choice- pink!

Honourable mentions from those series
Yusuke, Naoto
Chrom, Azura, literally every Fire emblem lord, Byleth’s eyes
Not much blue in KH
Falkner
tēorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mess x Stoic - So I heard you like videogames?

Postby Gingy Tea » Wed May 15, 2019 2:57 pm

Oh gosh.. absolutely in love with 2 and 3! Huge sucker for KH characters
Hello Lovelies!
Married to Easternwolf 10/29/2017
We trade unfairly at times.
Please do not ban us!
x

Charles Bukowski wrote:
.“Understand me.
I'm not like an ordinary world.
I have my madness,
I live in another dimension