Time spent 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

zodiac guardians :: entry 01

Postby Canis. » Wed May 08, 2019 11:43 am

Username: Canis.
      Examples of other on-oekaki designs: one two three
      Previous work experience:
      i am admittedly low on any species work experience-- ive been off cs for.. a few years haha. before my activity took a dive due to life catching up in the worst of ways i ran a little forum adoptable called skalis corr (which may be getting revamped but. shh) and i was briefly a guest artist for dragon island.
      Why are you interested in working for the species?:
      i absolutely adore astrology. if i wasn't so bad with numbers, i would have considered pursuing further study of the subject! so the themes of space, celestial influence and the incorporation of the western zodiac in such an interesting way immediately drew my attention to the species when i saw the initial concept posted up. my intrigue has only grown watching bits and pieces of their lore coming together as well as witnessing the foundations of the overall arpg coming into place. i think that the zodiac guardians will be a fun and enjoyable story / world to partake in from what little i've seen so far, and i would love to be able to aid in seeing that world flourish and prosper!

thank you for the opportunity and your consideration, and i hope that no matter what that the zodiac guardians are fruitful in their endeavors <3
Canis.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me