ryong myo entry #2!! (approved! thank you so much again <33) by redskyharbinger

Based on Click to view
Artist redskyharbinger [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

ryong myo entry #2!! (approved! thank you so much again <33)

Postby redskyharbinger » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:20 am

hopefully its okay that i did another one since in the rules it said one's allowed to make a max of 2 ryongs from this myo event,,,,,, and i hope it's alright that this one also has rare and legendary edits like the other one
also i know ryongs are supposed to not be able to fly but since this one has a wing trait, could that mean they can fly?
also i hope it's fine i moved the signature a tad bit since the tails were covering it;;

name: Yun-Seo
personality: Amour is a really mischevious being. they like soaring around in the sky above their owner's rose field where Sora usually likes to lay down and read books. Amour sometimes grabs Sora and flies around while holding him even though Sora is scared of heights. this fella is a weird one; they like putting random bandages on their body, especially on their legs, and they claim that the scars that they have are the result of them fighting the devil. they like quietly singing in korean, japanese, or just complete gibberish. they have the word '絶望' woven into one of their horns. they like collecting ram skulls and sometimes skeletons.

uhm,,,, i mean,,,,,,,, i really do like being extra which is why this one also has their personality described

traits:
nr
• orb (cinta) colors + designs
• accessories
• scars (i didn't know what rarity that counts as so i'm guessing its nr as i've seen most species listing it as that, correct me if i'm wrong though ;v;)
s
• complete/sectoral heterochromia (not sure which kind of heterochromia the one they have counts as)
• short backmane
c
• hair (from chin down to front feet)
•.whiskers
uc
• custom tail
• custom ears
r
• deluxe multiple legs (total of 8)
• horns (that don't branch out)
• multiple tails (total of 3)
• halos
l
• wings
• body parts no flesh (belly and parts of tails made out of really opaque flexible stained glass)

again, hopefully i did everything correctly ;v;
Last edited by redskyharbinger on Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
hi i draw and do the art of the animals and the beasts . enjoy
redskyharbinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ryong myo entry #2!! (waiting for approval)

Postby doge fruit » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:33 am

Approved yo!
Functional wings would give them the ability to fly + scars would fall under non rarity!
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ryong myo entry #2!! (waiting for approval)

Postby redskyharbinger » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:43 am

doge fruit wrote:
Approved yo!
Functional wings would give them the ability to fly + scars would fall under non rarity!

thank you so much once again!! and thanks for telling me about those things!
hi i draw and do the art of the animals and the beasts . enjoy
redskyharbinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me