Happy Boy! by Lostfairy

Based on Click to view
Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Happy Boy!

Postby Lostfairy » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:42 am

I felt like doing a small warm-up doodle thing and decided to do another Mine Vs. Yours! THEY ARE SO FUN and gives me an easy job - I don't have to come up with a person to draw or get too creative with a pose or something!

I scrolled a little in the Editable User Challenges area and didn't have to go far, WrongChannelYT's OC caught my eye! He was very fun to draw, I like the two toned hair! And all the character info was nice to read, makes me feel like I know the character way more!

Welp, this is just a doodle so I apologize if it looks bad, WrongChannelYT! >-< Thanks for giving me the opportunity to draw your sweet and happy boy!

The timer is mostly accurate (I may have gotten distracted by my loud music that I kept singing along to. c:), I used a mouse to draw this, and please don't steal or repost this! This character belongs to WrongChannelYT, so don't steal him!

All comments and likes are appreciated! <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Happy Boy!

Postby River Rain » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:54 am

OMG THIS IS SO CUTEEE <3 Nice job :3 I really like how you drew Sol, very good. I like that the line art isn't black too (I am not good at that so good job X3) And I am glad you enjoyed drawing him and the info about him that makes me happy that someone likes it ^w^ <3
And thanks for the credit too I appreciate it :3
Keep going! Become better and better is my wish for you :>
╔═════════════╗

|Henry|He\Him|
|I'm an artist who is trying to
find himself.|
|I do make content on other
platforms|

|Feel free to dm me about
anything! trades, art, etc.|

-inserting quote at some point :b-

╚═════════════╝

River Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:36 pm

AHH, WOW LOST, YOU DREW HIM SO WELL?! IT’S INSANE HOW PERFECT THIS LOOKS ;-; His hair and his expression and his scar all look SO GOOD <333

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:38 am

WrongChannelYT wrote:OMG THIS IS SO CUTEEE <3 Nice job :3 I really like how you drew Sol, very good. I like that the line art isn't black too (I am not good at that so good job X3) And I am glad you enjoyed drawing him and the info about him that makes me happy that someone likes it ^w^ <3
And thanks for the credit too I appreciate it :3
Keep going! Become better and better is my wish for you :>

OHHHHH, GOSH, this comment was very nice and wow, I'm glad you like itttt!! ;-; Thank YOU for taking the time to type out a comment and just... gah, being sweet! <33
Thank youuuu!! ^-^

Swirlshine wrote:AHH, WOW LOST, YOU DREW HIM SO WELL?! IT’S INSANE HOW PERFECT THIS LOOKS ;-; His hair and his expression and his scar all look SO GOOD <333

AHHHH, THANK YOUUU, SWIRLLLLLLL!!! ;-; It's far from perfecttttt but thank youuuu!!! <33 *huggssss*
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me