Based on Click to view
Artist snowdrake [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Ryugi Dragons | Artist Search | Open!

Postby snowdrake » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:16 pm

✦ ❝ do you want to be part of the staff team and become an artist for ryugi dragons? then this is the place for you to show off your skills! you don't have to hold back on your entries at all, as long as you follow cs' rules!

rules & guidelines

1. please do not make any covers to store your designs in. this makes it more difficult for me to judge everyone's entries. the only exception is if your entry is off-site.
    2. if I hire you, you will get the chance to show me your designs once more as guest artist. you will get a total of 5 guest artist entries for the regular ryugi adopts. after you created all of those, I will decide whether to hire you as a full time artist or not.
    3. just a reminder, these aren't here for you to make adopts! they are a closed species!
    4.you may not remove the "fake" sign! moving it is okay, but please just make it clearly visible.
    5. you don't have to hold back on edits! feel free to go wild! just make sure you follow cs' rules!
    6. you may let people claim your designs! however, they have to own the corresponding MYO ticket to do so.
    7. also, there is no limit on how many entries you can make! feel free to make as many as you please! uvu

which traits should I have as an artist?

1. you should know which edits you can use for regular adopts and which edits are limited to special occasion adopts.
    2. you should have a discord account so you can take place in conversations with the ryugi staff team. this is especially important if we want to host a new event or for the 00 adopts.
    3. you should judge your contests as soon as possible. please don't take over a month to judge a contest after it has been closed for judging!
Last edited by snowdrake on Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ryugi Dragons | Artist Search | Open!

Postby snowdrake » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:29 am

this species will open very soon, so the artist search is now OPEN! I've got most of the stuff I have to do done, so my main priority now is finding those lovely artists out there that can help me create more ryugis <3
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ryugi Dragons | Artist Search | Open!

Postby cautiousculpeo » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:29 am

Mark :)

| Twitch | she/her | adult user | married | Procreate | Pet Collector |
duck lover and proud muscovy mama of 4. i collect all the ducks and duck themed pets! trade with me!
I havent been active in a long time <3 but im getting back into it!

ImageImage
I am a holibomber! - I have gifted 20 people. I have received 21 gifts.
cautiousculpeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowdrake » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:28 pm

Boop
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowdrake » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:34 am

boop

Last bumped by snowdrake on Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:34 am.
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me