Time spent 9 hours, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Scatterdrop Emotions

Postby Swirlshine » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:48 am

OH MAN, THIS TOOK FOREVER.
BUT I'M DONE.
AND I LIKE IT.

I did one of these for Oliver a while back, but it was a super quick, copy-paste, uncolored sort of thing! I feel like I've improved since then, and I also LOVE messing around with Scatterdrop's emotions, so I decided to do one for her! C:
As you can see... my anxious lil' girl doesn't really have the slightest idea what being "confident" feels like... and that sorta goes for "calm" too, tbh. Poor Scatterdrop :,c

But hey, this was SO fun to do and I'm actually really proud of it, woooooo! <3

The timer is OFF - I dunno by how much so uh ignore it altogether, XD.
And I didn't make this chart, but THE CHARACTER AND HER ART IS MINE, so please don't steal either! Thank youuuuu! <3

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Scatterdrop Emotions

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:04 pm

OMMM I LOVE THIS SO MUCH SWIRL YOU DID SUCH A GREAT JOBB <3333 My favorites are the confident, calm, and hungry one!! THEY'RE SO CUTEEE <3
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:15 pm

YES.
THIS IS SO GOOD!? You did so good, seriously! Every single expression is spot on- you are seriously so good at them! My goodness, this is absolutely gorgeous, I stared at it for so long before I could even comment! Seriously, you did an absolutely amazing job on this!! <33
Gosh, I love Scatterdrop so much !! xD
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:27 am

This.
Is.
Hecking.
Perfection.
MY EYES HAVE BEEN BLESSED BY BEAUTIFUL AND ADORABLE ART.

SWIRL. THIS IS SO SO SO SO SO SO AWESOMEEEEEEEEE!! You've improved SO much since the Oliver one, wow! o.o Like, that one was always wonderful and cuteeee but THIS. YOU HAVE GOTTEN SOOOOO GOOD, ALL THE EMOTIONS ARE PERFECT. WOW. EMOTION WIZARD, THAT'S WHAT YOU AREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I can't even pick a favorite, they are all epic. I really love the confident one, it's just soooo cuteeeeeeeeeee and the little message makes it even better. <333 Scatterdrop is such a sweet gal, ahhh. <33

Seriously, I ADORE THISSSS. <33 You did an amazing job, drawing out EACH AND EVERY pose and stuff, that takes some serious skill. <3 Gah, your art style will always be one of my favorites. <3333333
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:42 am

wow, and you talk about me being so good at drawing expressions, you're pretty darn awesome at it too! <3
JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:59 pm

.Kira Nightblade. wrote:OMMM I LOVE THIS SO MUCH SWIRL YOU DID SUCH A GREAT JOBB <3333 My favorites are the confident, calm, and hungry one!! THEY'RE SO CUTEEE <3

AWWWWWW, THANK YOUUUUU SARAH! ;-;
And WHAT REALLY, YOU LIKE THE HUNGRY ONE? I didn’t like that one much so I’M GLAD YOU DOOOOO <33

Cosmic Candy Fox wrote:YES.
THIS IS SO GOOD!? You did so good, seriously! Every single expression is spot on- you are seriously so good at them! My goodness, this is absolutely gorgeous, I stared at it for so long before I could even comment! Seriously, you did an absolutely amazing job on this!! <33
Gosh, I love Scatterdrop so much !! xD

AWW WHAT?! REALLY?! Wow, gosh, I don’t know what to say! I’m super glad you like it so much, seriously - it means a ton, thank youuuuuu! <33

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:01 pm

Lostfairy wrote:This.
Is.
Hecking.
Perfection.
MY EYES HAVE BEEN BLESSED BY BEAUTIFUL AND ADORABLE ART.

SWIRL. THIS IS SO SO SO SO SO SO AWESOMEEEEEEEEE!! You've improved SO much since the Oliver one, wow! o.o Like, that one was always wonderful and cuteeee but THIS. YOU HAVE GOTTEN SOOOOO GOOD, ALL THE EMOTIONS ARE PERFECT. WOW. EMOTION WIZARD, THAT'S WHAT YOU AREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I can't even pick a favorite, they are all epic. I really love the confident one, it's just soooo cuteeeeeeeeeee and the little message makes it even better. <333 Scatterdrop is such a sweet gal, ahhh. <33

Seriously, I ADORE THISSSS. <33 You did an amazing job, drawing out EACH AND EVERY pose and stuff, that takes some serious skill. <3 Gah, your art style will always be one of my favorites. <3333333

WOAHHHHH WHAT?! *Blushesssss* I... AHHHHHHH WOW LOST, THANK YOUUUUUU. *hugssss*
That actually means a ton to me, all of ittttttt <333 (and hey, your art style will always be one of MY favorites! c;)

J-and-K341 wrote:wow, and you talk about me being so good at drawing expressions, you're pretty darn awesome at it too! <3

Aw what, really?! That’s so kind of you, and it really means a lot, thank youuuuuuuuu! <3

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me