Based on Click to view
Artist wolfpack12 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Striker

Postby wolfpack12 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:45 am

Lines aren't mine

His design may change in the future, but for now I'm quite happy with it. He is the younger brother of Attir 'Venom' Kat'era, and is the main character of my shapeshifter universe 'Chronicles of the Guardian Alliance'.

You can have a better look at his facial markings here.

Striker had been involuntarily tested on, while he had been in a recovery phase. Unfortunately the experimentation went wrong, and he was left with a condition that will occasionally force his body to either cough up blood or to start internally bleeding. This is due to the fact that his fire element is unstable, and often causes his body to overheat quickly. Forcing his body to react violently in return. Striker of course doesn't realise this. Instead, he blames it on a head injury he gained while out on the battlefield.

The gills on his neck and side, symbolise that he is a fire elemental. Since most fire elementals have developed gills to help control their fire's temperature. This way their less at risk of overheating when in battle. Not to mention it gives them a far more threatening appearance, and great amusement when a mere flash of their gills can send an opponent running.
wolfpack12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me