Rainy Mood by Lostfairy

Based on Click to view
Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rainy Mood

Postby Lostfairy » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:57 am

It's a dreary spring break day and I was bored so WOO, I did a Mine VS. Yours! I haven't done one since... *checks* October?! That's way too long! o.o I love doing these challenges, it's perfect for trying to draw things you've never drawn before!

And I could NOT resist drawing OHHAILTHECHOOKOFLIFE's OC! He's such a precious and cute boyyyy. <3 I love the color scheme so much! (Apologies for my side lacking the umbrella! I suck at drawing those. XD) It was a LOT of fun drawing him, my gosh. It made my day to draw him. ^-^ I haven't really drawn a young boy before, like him. So that was enjoyable, doing the more pointed chin and such. <3

I hope I did your boy some justice, Hail! (I gave you a nickname, heh. XD) Thanks for letting me draw him!

The timer is decently accurate (except for that time when I helped my sister pick onions off half a frozen pizza... what can I say, we hate onions. XD), I used a mouse to draw this, and please do not steal or repost unless you are the owner of this OC and give me full credit! <3

All comments and likes are greatly loved! <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rainy Mood

Postby OHHAILTHECHOOKOFLIFE » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:51 pm

Oh my gosh, this is so beautiful.
He looks so cute in the way you drew him, just chilling in the rain.
It doesn't matter about the umbrella, It took me a lot of suffering time to draw my one hahaha.
You did more than justice on him, he looks outstanding. I applaud you for drawing him so well
and
I have now obtained another nickname! (I love it)
It took you a long time to draw him, I can not thank you enough that you went out of your way to draw him (: (apart from the time you took to take out the onions, I would have done the same. Onions are not my favourite at all)
Image Image Image
yap
Image Image
OHHAILTHECHOOKOFLIFE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rainy Mood

Postby Lostfairy » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:08 am

OHHAILTHECHOOKOFLIFE wrote:Oh my gosh, this is so beautiful.
He looks so cute in the way you drew him, just chilling in the rain.
It doesn't matter about the umbrella, It took me a lot of suffering time to draw my one hahaha.
You did more than justice on him, he looks outstanding. I applaud you for drawing him so well
and
I have now obtained another nickname! (I love it)
It took you a long time to draw him, I can not thank you enough that you went out of your way to draw him (: (apart from the time you took to take out the onions, I would have done the same. Onions are not my favourite at all)

AHHHH, I'm so glad you like thissss!! ;w; I was hoping it'd be okayyyy!!
Haha, umbrellas are surprisingly hard to draw! I think the one you did for him turned out beautifully! ^-^
Ahhhh, thank youuu againnnn!! (Haha, I just didn't feel like typing your user out again, it's shorter to call you Hail. XD)
Actually, that is pretty short for me, I'm a really slow drawer. XDD You're welcomeee and thanks for all the sweet words!! (Ohhh, something we have in common. XDD I hate onions, gah.)
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me