Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sock Imp MYO - TBD

Postby Evils » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:23 am

I have a few I've made that I'm deciding on c:
I may post two under here if that's ok! If not I'll make another cover! <3

For Karkat

For Tricksters
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sock Imp MYO - TBD

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:46 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE HIM SO MUCH I WANNA CRY ALKND>KDJBDN>JADBK>ADD ;O;~<3333333333
His name will be Halzie Praise-Show, and, currently, he's questioning his gender, and prefers to be called a femmeboy or a nonbinary male, going by they/them, he/him, and occasionally she/her and ze/zhem.

Halzie is a musical performer, and is well known around Brimstone Prime for his hardcore, yet cutesie, music. He is a strong advocate on discovering oneself through trial and error, and highly suggests to his audiences and fans to try whatever they feel that they might like, at least once, just to make sure that said thing is something for them (as long as whatever the thing the person may be curious about/questioning is legal, of course). Offstage, Halzie is a very sweet Imp with a calm temperament, yet with a somewhat eccentric personality. He enjoys the occasional rude joke, but he likes hear about fun, friendly news and jokes more. Onstage, Halzie seems like a completely different, or even split, person. He becomes loud, wild, and almost possessed as the stage lights fill his eyes, and his soul becomes one with the cheers and glitter blood.
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me