Jacqualine by Tyki

Based on Click to view
Artist Tyki [gallery]
Time spent 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Jacqualine

Postby Tyki » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:11 pm

This is Jacqualine, a husky mix. She is whats called a spiriter, she helps guide spirits to either the gates of heaven, the gates of hell, or purgatory. she has mystic abilities to release souls and open portals to the "path of the dead" its like a large forest path that she travels when transporting souls to their destinations. she also has a slight levitation power (she can only really float herself about 10 ft off the ground tops) and a small flame power that helps her judge the souls.

the pink flame above her head is just to show the color of the flame she uses to open her portals. very few of her kids will have her abilities as she is the first one in many generations (atleast 4 from what she can remember). she is actually the distant cousin of my other character Vane. He has different powers to her but he too is a spiriter, she was his mentor when she found out that he had powers that had been missing in his family for generations much like her. she had to teach herself more the most part by reading texts ffom her ancestors.

Tyki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me