Trade with me

Re: Leonora

Postby EchoIre » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:20 pm

Name:
Leonora

Relationship Status:
Taken

Traveler

Leonora is a bit on the older side, but would still be considered middle-aged by most. She was formed through magic, instead of the combining of two Lore Foxes' scrolls, but Leonora still has a large family. Her summoner, a getting old man by the name of Zekar, uses his magic to bring another Lore Fox into the world every year or so. Those he summons tend to stay with him, helping him around the house and teaching the newest Lore Foxes, making for a very tightly knit family environment in the Melindrald estate. Leonora grew up in his manor, surrounded by other Lore Foxes. From a young age, Leonora was a trickster prone to pulling pranks on any in the manor. However, she is very family-oriented due to her upbringing, and does her best not to hurt anyone with her pranks. Leonora, while she does love her family, frankly enjoys being outside more than being in the manor, and spends most of her time in the surrounding forest or exploring the neighboring town.
Last edited by EchoIre on Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Zekar Melindrald

Postby EchoIre » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:26 pm

Name:
Zekar Melindrald

Relationship Status:
Widower

Count/Historian

Appearance:
Zekar is an old man with balding silver-white hair and a liverspotted face. He has brown skin and copper-brown eyes that shine like a new coin. Zekar stands with his back hunched some, thanks to old age, and never goes anywhere without his cane, which is made of sleek dark wood with a golden knob to grasp. He's about 65 years old, and dresses rather sharply, excluding a strange obsession with furs.

Lorem ipsum filler text filler text...
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me