Based on Click to view
Artist Jillyjinx [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Entry #1 !!

Postby Jillyjinx » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:10 pm

username: Jillyjinx

why you would like to be an artist: I've always wanted to be an artist for a species but all most seem too advanced for me, I took a year break and now finally am returning to the art world! I have done one other entry before this for another species but I was still a beginner but also lost most of my motivation and creativity. But this species has given me so many ideas and fun color palettes to play with!

will you be active?: I'd be semi-active, I'm still in school but I should have at least one up every week or at most two.

will you put the link or banner in your signature?: Of course!! If I were to become an artist for this species I would also support it and want people to adopt my beautiful and lovely creations!

anything else I should know?: I work with a mouse so please go easy if my work is slow, I still haven't gotten a tablet and it's unknown when I'd get one.

other entries: #2 | #3
▓ █
▓ █
▓ █
▓ █
▓ █
▓ █
▓ █
▓ █
▓ █
▓ █

she/her ▴ gemini ▴ otaku ▴ animal lover ▴ hobbyist ▴ aesthetic ▴ cheesy pick-up lines ▴ vines ▴ memes ▴ music is my life
♥ JV is a magical name ♥
Jillyjinx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me