Page 180
Reference Pic

Birth Name: Maple
Birth Gender: Female
Genetics:
    Short-Haired (Long-Haired Carrier)
    Brown (Carries Solid)
    Black Based Ticked Tabby
Last edited by amethyst14 on Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blood Ties

Postby amethyst14 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:44 am

Mother:
    Father:

Sisters:
    Brothers:

Nieces:
    Nephews:

Tom Kits:
    Molly Kits:

Grand Kits(Tom):
    Grand Kits(Molly):
Last edited by amethyst14 on Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

History Bullets

Postby amethyst14 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:44 am

0 Moons- born in a litter of 4
    3 Moons- mother passed away
    3 Moons- father abandoned her and siblings
    3 Moons- her and siblings taken in by foster parents
    5 Moons- met a dangerous tom
    6 Moons- left family
    6 Moons- mentored under dangerous tom
    10 Moons- killed first cat
    12 Moons- met Calla
    16 Moons- protected Calla from her mentor
    18 Moons- took care of Calla when she was dumped by two legs
    19 Moons- killed her 10th cat
    21 Moons- found Finnegan's group
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Meeting Sir

Postby amethyst14 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:06 pm

Maple sat away from her siblings, they were all playing and laughing, even though their mother had just passed away nights before and soon after were abandoned by their father. They tried to get her involved and her foster parents would worry, she could see it when they tried to talk to her. The young molly glared at her siblings, how could they be so carefree?

A few moons like this she eventually grew to resent her littermates, now even denying that they were related to her in the slightest. She completely ignored them and was even more distant, now that she find her own food, scraps left by two legs really, but it worked. Maple stayed alone with her anger and hatred, thinking of the day she would leave. The way her foster parents talked, it would be some time. They refused to teach her how to hunt for herself, how to defend herself because of their beliefs. They often talked about forest living in a clan of cats, strong and fierce. Yet they would not teach kits the basics of life till they thought they were ready? Such fascinating stories turned sour after that and she rolled her eyes everytime she heard them.

Maple lashed out, her claws raked the ground and a growl was in her throat, frustration. It wasn't until Maple heard that low chuckle and a deep voice that sent her hair on end, "What do you have to be so angry about, spoiled kittypet?" The young molly whipped around to see a large tom, covered in scars and a missing eye, staring at her with a wicked grin. He spoke again and she slowly backed away even though the only movement he made was with tail flicks, "You better answer me before I eat you." he threatened with a growl.

Maple believed him and stumbled on her words, "I-I... it.."

"Spit it out!" The tom yowled, his patience was non existence and it was something she would grow to learn.

"My family! It's them, they never care." Maple meowed quickly, afraid of the tom. He moved closer, she wrinkled her nose at his scent, definitely not pleasant, but she didn't move. He sniffed, she of course thought it was weird, but he moved away and circled her. Maple not once stopped looking at him and moved with him, she then noticed he stopped right in front of her way back. Blocking her almost. No, not almost, he did.

"The weaklings behind me? Protected by that couple? They make them weak, they make you weak. And you are weak for letting them." He spat.

"I'm not!" Maple meowed.

"Oh? Prove it. If you can get back to them, I'll let you live, and those precious parents of yours. If you can't... then.." he grinned and didn't finish. An evil glint was in his eye now, he very much enjoyed this game. Most kits failed and tried to run away, he would end them there. On occasion he would get a few promising kits, some escaped him but others eventually turned out like him.

Maple's eyes grew wider, she knew she had no chance. Yet she still took a tentative step towards him, he now moved into a defensive position, another step. Maple watched as the tom slowly moved towards her, he was twice her size and mostly muscle, she was not even full grown. When he was just a whisker length away from her he raised his paw and went to strike, stopping only a sand pebble before hitting her. He let out a snort, "Run home kitty pet, say goodbye because I will be back for you." He promised before turning away and disappearing around the corner.

Maple ran back, as fast as she could, tears running down her face. She was scared, when will be the last time she will see her family? Will she get to grow up? So many questions flooded her that evening and throughout the night.

Maple spent a moon begging for her foster parents to train her. To show her how to protect herself from the scary tom, but they just laughed and said it was a nightmare. They didn't believe her. Her siblings did not either, and instead of trying to include her, they left her out. It was to late for her to try and get close to them again. Abandoned, lonely, and wishing the worst is how she spent her days now.

Maple slinked away one day, when she was sure that tom would have forgotten.

Wrong.

He was waiting for her, Maple was only out for a single second before she found herself pinned to the ground, "I've been waiting kitty..." he hissed in her ear. "Time to go." His claws dug into her back as she squirmed and let out a cry, "Now are you going to follow like a good kitty? Or will you fight me? Though if you fight, I am sure I will have more fun."

Maple cried out, "No! Don't kill me! P-please, I'll do anything!"

He chuckled, "You don't have a choice kitty." He chomped down on her ear, tearing it. Maple yowled in pain, no longer focusing on the claws in her back, but the warmth flowing down her ear. She tried her best to push up and wiggle free, it was to no use though. So she went limp, and just cried.

"Broken already? Not fun." The evil tom grumbled, "You will address me as Sir, you will be kitty. Get up and start walking, I don't trust you to follow just yet, so walk that way first. From now on, you will do as I say, or you will get hurt even more." He pointed a paw towards the way he wanted her to walk. She took a careful step that way and walked slowly. He growled, "Speed it up kitty..." he warned. She listened of course.

That evening was the last time she saw her family.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

First of Many

Postby amethyst14 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:18 pm

Maple has spent moons now with Sir, she refused to forget the name her mother gave her. It was the only thing she held onto these days.

"Look here kitty, see that?" Sir was looking at a strange cat she has never seen before. "Watch me closely, how I move and what I do."

Maple nodded and watched as Sir stalked that cat like they were prey, they dipped their head into a fallen silver bin before Sir pounced. Sir raked his claws into that cat's back and bit the side of their neck before that cat could even let out a yowl of pain. It didn't stop Sir though, he brought his claws up and slashed at the cat's eyes and face then whipped around quick enough to dodge the feeble counter attack that the cat did.

The cat tried again but Sir stepped back just in time, a smile of enjoyment on his face. Sir then shifted and clearly exposed his side, the cat took it and managed a small patch of fur from Sir before being shoved by Sir. Maple's mentor had somehow knocked the stranger on the shoulder, but then Maple saw the blood in the fur. She closed her eyes and looked away now, not wanting to watch anymore.

Sir glanced at Maple and growled, he told her to watch. She would pay for not listening later, he would make sure of it. He got tired of this fight now, he knew this cat was young and very inexperienced, not to mention that this cat had been starving some time. His informants were right, best to put the weak out of their misery. Sir exposed his side again and this silly cat went for it once again, instead of letting the cat get to him he struck the cat's paw out from under them and sent them crashing to the ground. He didn't waste time before pinning the cat down, he growled to Maple, "Open your eyes Kitty! Now!" He boomed.

Maple shook her head but eventually opened her eyes to see Sir pinning a struggling cat. Sir bent down and bit down on the cat's neck, hard enough to block the airway. It wasn't long before the stranger stopped moving, lifeless. Maple watched on in shock, her eyes didn't move from lifeless body either while Sir moved.

Sir creeped up behind Maple and shoved her towards the body. "Tell me what you see." He spat at her. "You refused to watch how I fought, so now you will tell me what you see."

Maple started to cry, "I don't want to get close! You- you killed them!"

Sir snorted, "So what, the strong survive and the weak die! Look kitty!" Sir spotted Maple's head towards the stranger before continuing, "This cat was starving, if anything I did them a favor."

"B-but..." Maple saw the cat's thin appearance. "Killing? Why?" She just couldn't understand why he did it. Why?

Sir rolled his eyes, "You will do this one day, you will have to. So get used to the death, the smell and sight." It was then that Maple knew what Sir's scent was. He was covered in the scent of death.

Sir spent the next couple of moons training Maple how to fight. The molly grew accustomed to watching and learning, as he would go into many fights. He never seemed to lose though and most fights ended in a death. Maple grew to know death, Sir would force her to tell him about the death or to play out the fight to him. She once put sarasim and a splash of sass, but he fixed that immediately. It's why she hasn't done that again and she just tells him what he wants to hear, the way he wants to hear it.

Maple learned how to hunt for herself by watching Sir a couple of times. He refused to catch her food, it helped her learn fast because he wouldn't even let her scavenge scraps left by upwalkers. To be honest Sir has taught her so much in the past couple of moons, almost everything. She just couldn't figure out how to get away from him, to free herself of him.

Sir watched Maple hunt one evening, he had just finished talking to one of his informants about a young weak cat that got lost. He thought it was perfect. Maple inched closer to her prey and Sir smirked, he jumped behind Maple and scared the mouse she was stalking, looks like she would not be eating tonight. Oh well.. He thought. “Kitty, time for a test.” he chuckled evilly, the glare from Maple stopped him though and it turned into a growl, “What did I say about looking at me like that kitty?” he hissed.

“You scared my food away! I was so close to it too!” Maple spat back, a mistake.

Sir didn’t warn her this time, he already has once before. He launched an attack at the molly, she wasn’t expecting it as it knocked the wind out of her. Sir was a tad shocked at the fight she was putting up, good she was learning. Stamina for fights would come in time though and he eventually wore her down. When he had her pinned down and choking he pressed harder on her throat, leaning into her, “Lose the sass kitty, I don’t deal with that.” He gave her a few more seconds before letting up. She gasped for air and coughed as she sat up, quickly apologizing to Sir. “Good, now that is over and done with, onto the test.” he muttered.

Maple nodded and sat there, listening. Sir didn’t bother to explain much, just said it would go like normal. He lead the way and did the tracking, he found the young cat rather quickly. Sir turned to Maple, “You will kill this cat.” he meowed simply.

Maple’s eyes went wide, “W-what?!” she whispered in shock.

Sir’s tail flicked and he started to growl with irritation, “Kill. That. Cat.” He space it out with annoyance. He shoved the molly in the cat’s direction, “Either way, a cat will die today. Them or you.” he meowed with a matter of fact emotionless tone.

Maple started to cry but had to hide the tears, Sir was tired of seeing them and said the next time he saw a tear she would lose her eyes. She very much loved to see. The molly shook her head and cleared her mind, trying to push herself to finish this task quickly. She stalked the cat like she has seen him do so many times before. She launched her attack when the cat was not paying attention and she put up a good fight, not showing off. There were a few times when the other cat almost had her and that scared her, not because she would be injured by the cat but if she lost to a weakling like this then Sir would kill her. He was much scarier than this stranger, who looked to be her age.

First mistake. She lost focus and the stranger started to get the upper paw. She was pinned by this cat and she took that time to steal a peak at Sir, he was watching with judging eyes. She had to do something. Maple pushed up as hard as she could and smashed her head against the stranger’s jaw. It shocked them and it got her free. She was slightly dazed and dizzy from the attack she launched but wasted no time in pinning the cat down.

Now what? Maple looked at Sir, she was sure she was pleading with her eyes. She did not want to kill this cat. Sir shook his head and mouthed, “Finish it.” she knew she had no choice.

“Please, what is your name?” Maple whispered, adding, “Quickly!”

“S-stan, p-ple-” The young tom began to plead for his life but Maple cut him short, she chomped down on his neck and blocked the cat’s air way. She has seen Sir do this many times and knew that Stan would struggle, but he didn’t. He just eventually went lifeless.

“Good. You could have done better though.” Sir judged, “Lets go.” he didn’t waste time on moving on. Maple however, would never forget Stan’s name and what he looked like. Sadness washed over her as the walked on, knowing she had no choice. Not until she could escape this tom.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Is this Happiness?

Postby amethyst14 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:53 pm

Maple has killed many cats now, taking the names of each of them, remembering them; Stan, Flower, Dess, Jazmin, Kate, Holly and Chase. Her list of names have grown and she was now numbing to killing cats. She became cold and distant to others, rarely talking to any cat. She didn’t trust any cat to get close to her, lashing out and scaring them away. She only killed when she was told to, knowing that irritated Sir the most. She didn’t care anymore. He could get mad. He could lash out an attack her, she was capable of protecting herself. He just would not leave her alone!

One evening Maple trotted off, declaring that she was going to hunt. She knew Sir followed her anyways, probably to make sure she didn’t try to run. She chose to hunt in upwalker gardens, she knew Sir hated this area and would hope he would leave. He stayed a good distance away and probably moved elsewhere, higher up most likely so he could still see her. What ever. She hunted around and tried to scent something, though she had no appetite. Maple eventually lost interest and just found a cool spot to lay down. A nap sounded nice, an afternoon without Sir was even better.

Maple dozed off under a porch of an upwalker’s garden. The molly opened her eyes when she heard faint meowing and scratching. She looked around to see a pretty orange cat inside an upwalker nest. Maple pushed herself up and looked around before moving closer to the clear wall, not saying a word. The orange molly on the other side, however, was not so silent, “Hello! Who are you? What’s your name? Why are you out there? How do I get out there? Can you hear me?” It went on and on and on. Maple didn’t answer a single question though. Still didn’t stop the talking, “Well, if you can hear me, my name is Calla! I live here with my people. They are quite nice! Every now and then their kits will come over and play and sometimes pull my fur and tail. It’s okay though, they don’t come around often. I’ve always wanted to go outside! I like to watch those fuzzy flying things, and those buzzing flying things. Sometimes the buzzing ones get inside and I get to catch them!” Maple felt a smile slowly form and it was an odd feeling, was this happiness? The molly laid against the clear wall and just listened, happy for the company that didn’t try to kill her or she would have to kill.

Maple saw Sir start to walk towards her, panic struck her and she shot up. She did not want Sir to know about Calla, afraid what he would do or say. The molly finally broke her silence and interrupted Calla, “I have to go, my name is Maple, and it was very nice to meet you Calla. Till next time!” She then just disappeared from Calla’s sight.

Sir nodded to Maple, “Time to go meet up with some friends.” Maple nodded and held her sigh, she hated these visits or meetings.

Maple spent a few moons visiting Calla occasionally and getting to know her more. Calla made Maple feel happy and maybe even love? It was hard to tell because she hasn’t felt these emotions in a long while. Maple also added names to her list while visiting Calla, just to keep Sir happy and out of her fur. Silver and Chester are the two new names, she started to recite them at night before she fell asleep, fearing that she would forget them.

Maple fell asleep while Calla chatted. At some point though she was woken up to the sound of a door opening, out came Calla. She acted like she has been outside many times and showed no fear. “You smell strange!” Calla told her.

Maple chuckled, “You smell sweet, just like I thought you would.” she countered. Maple didn’t let Calla get closer than a tail length away. “They let you out hmm?”

Calla nodded, “Sort of, their kits did! Silly little things.”

Maple smiled, “Stay close to here, it is dangerous out here for you.”

Calla did the exact opposite and explored without fear, “Why? You can protect me right? You said you can practically take care of yourself!” The orange molly smiled at Maple and it gave her a strange feeling inside. Maple returned the smile and followed Calla.

When Calla was far from her garden Maple started to feel uneasy, she knew Sir would be nearby and most likely watching. “Calla…” Maple whispered before her fears came to life. Sir was now in her view and he clearly saw the orange molly. “Calla, you need to go back!” she meowed with urgency.

What happened next was a nightmare to Maple, Sir launched an attack at Calla. Maple didn’t even think twice before putting herself in the way. Calla by now started to run back towards her garden, the door was still open and she went inside. Maple didn’t see this however as she was locked in battle with Sir. This time she had stamina and more experience and put up a good fight that seemed to drag on forever. Sir got in a few good hits and gave Maple gashes and patches of missing fur. Maple probably did more damage though, she had punctured one of his paws and it started to grow tender, she even scratched his one eye and it was getting difficult for him to see. Not to mention the scratches she had given him. They both backed away now, Sir growled, “This isn’t over kitty..” he meowed.

“My name is Maple!” The molly spat at him. They both backed away though, both exhausted and injured. Both wanting to rest, they left it as draw for now.

Maple knew he would be back, she focused on healing her wounds and watching Calla’s garden. For some reason Maple could not bare the loss of Calla.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me