Sock Imp MYO 2 | kitsock UFA by hamkid

Based on Click to view
Artist hamkid [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sock Imp MYO 2 | kitsock UFA

Postby hamkid » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:34 am

Here they are! the second MYO who i'm putting UFA y'alls... based on kitsunes and space !! i hope this kid is fine too fhgnfnngjfsh i went sorta overboard w/ the edits
(I forgot to color the scarf/bandana . W . You'll get to decide the color in the comp
• FLUFF OVERDRIVE (extra fluff on head, cheeks, tufts on ears— okay, let's just say this kid has fluff everywhere)
• scarf with bell accessory
• mask
• extra tails, extra fluffy w/ beads

ANYWAYS, to try out for this kitsune-based kiddo, answer this prompt: what was the strangest/funniest/weirdest dream they've had? What did it involve? WHO did it involve? What in the world even happened!?
Here's the form! feel free to fancy it up—
Code: Select all
Username:
Sock Imp Name:
Bandana Color:
Prompt:

The contest will close on March 15th, giving you 5 days to complete the form. ^u^
Good luck!
hamkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sock Imp MYO 2 | kitsock UFA

Postby BabyKoreanPanda » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:21 pm

Username:
Sock Imp Name:
Bandana Color:
Prompt:

WIP!
ImageImage

Image Image Image
BabyKoreanPanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:25 pm

OOOO THEY'RE SO BEAUTIFUL!!! MARK! 👀👄💚💜💛💙
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aloe. » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:30 pm

Username: Forest Green
Sock Imp Name: Pavo
Bandana Color: Either black or gradient of blue/purple/pink (in references)
Prompt: wip
aloe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evils » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:05 pm

Username: Evils
Sock Imp Name: Pidgoto "Pigeon" Veyta
Bandana Color: black with little white stars

Prompt:
Pigeon wrote:"I've had many strange dreams in my day, but one that sticks with me is one I had a few years ago:

I was sitting alone in a clearing within the forest outside of my home. Dragonflies buzzed around as they played miniature kazoos, I remember finding the sound annoying so I took a tazer out of my pocket and began chasing them through the woods with it. After what seemed like only a few minutes I found myself in a city as all of the dragonflies turned into skyscrapers, the noise from the kazoos turning into that of cars stuck in traffic.

I found this totally normal and just shrugged it off saying something like 'at least it's not those stupid kazoos'. I walked into a store that sold only fish heads, but I managed to convince the clerk, who was a dolphin in a wheelchair, to sell me his dog. It was weird, but anyways, I walked out if the store with my new dog and flew to an airport by drinking a can of milk tea with pearls. The airport itself didn't have planes, but it had flying boats that were powered by dragonflies. I don't know why, but I got mad at the dragonflies so I threw the dog out of the boat as it was taking off and the dog transformed into a plane so I boarded the dog plane instead.

Right as I took a seat my alarm went off and I woke up. I seriously miss that dream... sometimes I wish it would continue it was so strange."
Last edited by Evils on Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:47 am

Username: Golden-Boy
Sock Imp Name: Astraliki [ Iki ]
Bandana Color: Black
Prompt:

It started in my room, I was sitting in bed, looking out a window to the dark night. I felt a presence out there, but I couldn't put my finger on what was out in the darkness. I looked away, and the walls in my room seemed to be melting...The walls were slimy, falling down onto the ground and merging into the floor. My carpet began to bubble like boiling lava. There was no heat. There was no pain. There was only melting and bubbling. I felt fear surge through me, and I looked back out the window. The sky was no longer dark, but the land outside was crowded with dark figures with glowing red eyes. They stared, they blinked, with no words leaving their jaws. I felt my head begin to be weighed down, and my head began to drop down towards the sheets of my bed. I continued to feel weight, and began to feel pain oh so suddenly. My head felt like it was being burned, and it was then that I saw it drip down my face.

Gold. Melted gold fell down my face and over my eyes, blocking my vision as I looked out the window again. I wasn't sure what would be out there, but I never would have expected what I saw. All those red eyes, all those shadowy figures, they were all coated with melted copper, merging with eachother. I felt more fear than ever before, and I didn't even begin to notice that I was falling. I moved straight into the group of shadows, now beginning to scream. "Our King, My King." They cried and chanted in unison, reaching out to me with large grins on their empty faces. I felt pain, I was too scared, and I screamed. I cried. I begged to see another day.

And then, I woke up.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TwistedMadz » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:19 pm

Username: TwistedMadz
Sock Imp Name: Marcellous (Little Warrior)
Bandana Color: Black w/ little gold shiny spots uwu
Prompt: Something happened. I don't know what. But something did. I was asleep, not dreaming. Just asleep. When suddenly I jerked awake, I looked around, But I don't think I was really awake, if that makes sense?
I found myself running through a dark void filled with graves, a black figure chasing me, I couldn't make out who it was.. But then I saw it, the bell, the tail.. The eyes.. It was B-... What happened? Was I back? I looked around frantically trying to find something familiar.. But then I remebered.. Life's an never ending dream for me..
┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
hhhhhhhhImageImageImageImage

WIP

└────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
TwistedMadz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:08 am

Ooh man is this closed? If not I’d love to enter this design is amazing

PM's are always open, no matter what.
Have a wonderful day~

Avatar done by the amazing QueenNyra!!
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:50 am

Please have this judged before tomorrow's deadline! ;v;~<33
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hamkid » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:37 am

alright!! got it. sorry, my life had suddenly been taking a few rough hits alas omo (a very long story for a very long day)
———
these dreams were all interesting!! Some of them gave me the chills too. But i still have to chose a winner—
Evils wrote:

Username: Evils
Sock Imp Name: Pidgoto "Pigeon" Veyta
Bandana Color: black with little white stars

Prompt:
Pigeon wrote:"I've had many strange dreams in my day, but one that sticks with me is one I had a few years ago:

I was sitting alone in a clearing within the forest outside of my home. Dragonflies buzzed around as they played miniature kazoos, I remember finding the sound annoying so I took a tazer out of my pocket and began chasing them through the woods with it. After what seemed like only a few minutes I found myself in a city as all of the dragonflies turned into skyscrapers, the noise from the kazoos turning into that of cars stuck in traffic.

I found this totally normal and just shrugged it off saying something like 'at least it's not those stupid kazoos'. I walked into a store that sold only fish heads, but I managed to convince the clerk, who was a dolphin in a wheelchair, to sell me his dog. It was weird, but anyways, I walked out if the store with my new dog and flew to an airport by drinking a can of milk tea with pearls. The airport itself didn't have planes, but it had flying boats that were powered by dragonflies. I don't know why, but I got mad at the dragonflies so I threw the dog out of the boat as it was taking off and the dog transformed into a plane so I boarded the dog plane instead.

Right as I took a seat my alarm went off and I woke up. I seriously miss that dream... sometimes I wish it would continue it was so strange."

congrats!! ^u^ I enjoyed how unusual and funny this dream is, especially the dog plane part >w<
hamkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me