5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Penelope Ostreou - Lore Fox

Postby Zailune » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:24 am

Owner: Zailune
Fox Name: Penelope Ostreou | Nickname: Pear

[Residence]
- Astvalha -
- The City of Knowledge -

Astvalha was originally formed as a city of sanctuary, a small circle in which all were welcome and a similar philosophy was shared amongst its residents. The people served under a number of powerful individuals before the High Court was implemented, and the growth of the city was mainly supported by refugees immigrating from neighboring, warring kingdoms.
The main family line center to the development of Astvalha originally was placed as a connecting group with political power arguably equal to that of the High Court (and in some ways, deeply intertwined with), and many individuals connected to the family line solidified their position within the dedicated land of the Royals and were given keys to their own success through their connections with the Royals.

Many Lore Foxes chose to make Astvalha their home due to its vast collection of various forms of information and lore, as collected from a number of connected locations. The Grand Library is and has been open to the general public from the start of Astvalha's founding, and has seen significant growth over time.
As civilizations have developed and new growths have sprouted from the roots of the city, an uneasiness has ruptured the sense of sanctuary the City of Knowledge had once held. Corruption and unpleasant biases are a natural consequence of power unchecked, and a number of citizens have been growing concerned for the direction of the city.

Penelope, the daughter of a former high standing noble with previous strong political influence and connections with the Royals, unfortunately became caught up in, and partly involved in, a disastrous leak of information which unseated many influencing individuals and standing members of various parts of the system of government in place within her time. Her involvement in the situation resulted in a drastic move from her once comfortable situation to that of a mere peasant, struggling with the rule of the current government and opening her eyes to the unfortunate situation faced by many she once stood above.

Zailune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me