You are my sunshine by avocado333

Based on Click to view
Artist avocado333 [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

You are my sunshine

Postby avocado333 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:04 pm

3/3! Real last minute, but hopefully this guy still counts!

Username: avocado333
Name: Helios

1. Describe your dinoken's personality in 5 sentences. DONE!
- Being so bold and loud, Helios is kinda a jerk.
- He's aware that many dislike his attitude, and he tries to improve (yet somehow he does not have the will)
- Despite being such a "bad boy," Helios does have his moments of compassion when those he truly cares for are in need
- He's a little overly friendly. More often than not, he'll forget about personal boundaries.
- When Helios is alone, he's actually quite reserved. Without anyone to keep him company, he tends to relax and think to himself.

2. Create a moodboard that represents your Dinoken. DONE! here!
19. What is your dinoken's biggest challenge / flaw. (Max 500 words) DONE!
As mentioned earlier, Helios struggles with his ego. He likes to brag and taunt, even sometimes insulting others just to make himself seem better. He has been told that he's a bully or a bad person multiple times, yet he can't seem to change his ways. There have been a few times where close friends or family have convinced him to work on getting better, but Helios never truly cared enough to stick with it. Lately however, he's mysteriously gotten the drive to improve. No one knows why, but Helios has been putting in more effort towards showing off less and being a good friend. Perhaps something personal happened that forced him to change, or perhaps he's having an early mid-life crisis. Who knows? Either way, let's hope this isn't just another temporary attempt.

22. What is your dinoken's favourite hobby? (Max 400 words / 1 drawing) DONE!

23. What is yoru dinoken's favourite season? (Max 400 words / 1 drawing) DONE!
This boy was made for the summer. Winter and snow just isn't his style. He likes the heat from the sun, which makes it a perfect time to go to the beach and hang out with his friends! Helios enjoys being able to just enjoy the day without any worries since he's able to relax and have fun with people he likes! The temperature may be high, but that's the way he likes it. Helios has never minded a little warmth and sweat, so the summer is just perfect for him!
avocado333

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me