Name: Leo (lee-o)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Edits: Pupil

-----

Prompts:

Favorite Outfit: (1 drawing max)
~~~

Personality: (5 sentences max)
Leo is a dinoken that takes life as it comes. He is professional, but can also be fun if need be. He cares a lot for his friends and family, and will hurt those that try to hurt his loved ones. His personal goal is to make everyone happy/have everyone laugh. He doesn't like being ignored, but he won't confront you about it, rather, he'll just push it aside.

Song Playlist: (5 songs)
~ Elektronomia - Sky High
~ Imagine Dragons - Bad Liar
~ Train - Play That Song
~ Tep No - Pacing
~ Christina Perri - A Thousand Years

Reation to a bug crawling on them: (400 words max)
Leo tries to hide it from other dinoken, but almost everyone knows that he likes bugs. The reason he tries to hide it is because he feels like bugs are really unprofessional. He wants to have a good mental image of himself, so he acts like he hates bugs when others are around him.
One day, while his friends were around, a small ladybug landed on him. At first he looked to see if the others were looking at him. The others were playing tag where they wouldn’t bother Leo. Leo pulled his handy book out, opened it up, and set the ladybug on the pages. He pretended to read while he marveled about how shiny she was. He was so focused on the ladybug that he didn’t hear the other dinoken approaching. But you can’t blame him since the others had gone dead silent, as if they were trying to catch him off guard. One of the dinoken he didn’t know very well spooked him so bad, he shut the book in surprise.
Leo shrieked, “The ladybug!!” The dinoken cooly responded, “So that’s what you were doing huh?” Leo trembled a little bit, scared that they might hate him, “Y-yes…” The dinoken said something that Leo wasn’t expecting, “I didn’t know you liked bugs so much bro!! That’s so cool!” “Really? Um, Thanks!” A couple of the girls said “Eww…” but most of the boys started high-winging (high-fiving) Leo. He quick checked on the ladybug, but it was as he thought, the poor creature had been smeared across the pages, leaving a blood stain in his favorite book. He chuckled, it was sort of a souvenir! Except, he couldn’t see any of the words below it. (wc: 287)

Reaction to a rainy/snowy day: (400 words max)
Leo genuinely doesn’t like cloudy days. He likes when it rains or snows on a sunny day though. Light rain on a sunny day is his favorite type of weather. If it’s cloudy out, he will stay inside and write about anything he’s feeling. Stories he writes on cloudy days seem sad and gloomy. On sunny days, he’d rather spend time with his friends then write stories, so all of his stories end up depressing. Leo isn’t a big fan of making snow angels, but likes making snow dinoken!
Some of his friends like to wear a lot of clothing and venture out into blizzards. When they come back, a few of them are tearing up because of the cold, and a lot of them are freezing. At first, they all love the idea, even Leo agreed to try it. He regrets ever thinking about it. During the start of the adventure, they started eating some of the snacks they brought, one of his friends spilled their m&ms in the snow and punched a tree. A couple others chuckled. By the end, everyone was so cold, no one could feel their extremities. His sister’s boot fell off, but she didn’t notice at all, the snow was probably just as cold as her bootie anyway. (wc: 215)
Image.......ImageImage
teamtrees.org // toyhou.se // my boglins
she/her --- I draw with a trackpad --- pms are always open <3
Yawning Pup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me