Name: Nya (Ny-a)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Edits: Horns (head), Fur (tail)

-----

Prompts:

Favorite Outfit: (1 drawing max)
~~~

Personality: (5 sentences max)
Upon meeting Nya for the first time, she can seem a little cold and distant. If you chose to keep talking to her, she'll warm up and seem like a completely different person. With her friends, they always have prank wars in action. She loves to scare people but hates to wear costumes, so her friends always know that it's her. When she embarrasses other dinoken, she may go too far, but fails to see the emotions they are showing.

Song Playlist: (5 songs)
~ Lizzo - Good As Hell
~ Ke$ha - Die Young
~ Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend
~ Makeout - Childish
~ MKTO - Classic

Favorite Hobby: (400 words max)
Since Nya always has so much fun with her friends, when she’s alone she feels like she has nothing to do. She used to bounce on the trampoline a lot while listening to the radio. Now, she feels like others will judge her now that she’s older. Besides, her dance moves aren’t great anyways. Nowadays she’ll take a nap or try coloring and rip the paper because she hates her drawings so much. She has always wanted to try and ride a bike, but there hasn’t been one made for dinokens yet. She does like to curl up like a cat when sleeping, especially when it’s cold out. If she lays out flat next to you, it means she trusts you. (wc: 121)

Biggest Fear: (400 words max)
Nya is a little envious of her brother, except the part where he likes bugs. Nya doesn’t completely fear bugs, just some things they do/create. She fears any creature that inflicts pain and/or death or any creature that creates a structure with tiny holes. She shudders at the mere thought of it.
One day, Leo pulled a nasty prank on her, but sort of on accident, since he didn’t know that she had Trypophobia. He found part of a bee comb on the ground, made sure it was bee free, then picked it up to take home. When he got home, Nya was still asleep on her bed, but Leo was too excited to wait, so he sat down on the bed gently shook her. She groggily opened her eyes, Leo smiled and practically shoved the bee comb in her face. “Look what I found!!” Nya was paralyzed, she couldn’t look away. “Umm, you ok sis?” Nya suddenly broke her stare, swatted the bee comb away and screamed. Leo fell off the bed, he got up just before he saw Nya bolt out of the room. He stared at the doorway, confused. A few seconds later she came back with a wing over her eyes and tears rolling down her face, “I hate you!!” She slammed the door and leo was completely silent.
It took some explaining and a lot of apologizing, but they both eventually had forgiven each other. (wc: 242)
Image.......ImageImage
teamtrees.org // toyhou.se // my boglins
she/her --- I draw with a trackpad --- pms are always open <3
Yawning Pup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me