6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Deep Sea Glow

Postby avocado333 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:41 pm

1/3 Done! Creature of the Abyss: Alora

Username: avocado333
Name: Alora

- Think Nessie, just smaller and attracts more moths
- The brightness of her glow depends on health/mood, and she has trouble controlling it at will
- Lives underwater, but needs to come up for air sometimes (no gills!)
- Maybe will wander on the beach/in the nearby forest, but never for more than a few hours
- She prefers swimming in the deeper + darker areas of the ocean since she can't really see if it's too bright (she lights everything up a little too much)
- She's one of the weird dinos who don't like to really be around others, but she rather enjoys some affection once she's gotten comfortable

1. Describe your dinoken's personality in 5 sentences. DONE!
Alora isn't too fond of others, spending most of her time swimming in the deep ocean or casually floating on the waves. When she is encountered by more "social" creatures, she tends to slowly back away from them until she reaches a comfortable distance where she can either stay and observe or leave to do whatever she wants. Alora, being so solitary, does not speak much, and most who meet her will most likely never hear her voice. It is not that she hates interactions with others, but simply that she is too shy and knows too little of the world to really be comfortable with newer surroundings. If one is to somehow earn her trust and befriend her, Alora will do anything to make sure those she cares for are safe and happy, almost to the point where she becomes overbearing.

2. Create a moodboard that represents your Dinoken. DONE!

6. How would your dinoken react to a bug crawling on them? (Max 400 words / 1 drawing) DONE!
20. Design your dinoken a fun outfit (Max 1 drawing) DONE!
23. What is yoru dinoken's favourite season? (Max 400 words / 1 drawing) DONE!
Spending most of her time in the deeps, Alora usually isn’t concerned with the rest of the world. However, she does like winter flurries! During the winter, she usually likes it when she can feel the soft snow falling on her face. If it’s night, she can see the beautiful snow fall down. The cold is not usually a problem since Alora is already used to chillier climates, but high winds might be. If Alora is enjoying a nice, light snow and it suddenly starts to turn into a blizzard, you can bet that she’s getting out of that freezing mess and going right back to her comfy home.
There’s less bugs in the winter too, so Alora is able to stay on the surface for longer without being swarmed by insects immediately. During winter, she might go up to the surface to try and enjoy the night for a little bit, and maybe watch the sunrise!
avocado333

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me