Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

- The Dreamer - (Entry #1!) DNP by prisms.

Based on Click to view
Artist prisms. [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

- The Dreamer - (Entry #1!) DNP

Postby prisms. » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:16 am

Welcome! wrote:
Here is a space/star/night child! Woo
Might fix some of it later

Username: galaxymouse
Name: Gemini
Now time to work on the development.

Edits:
Gems (Tail/wings/Nose)
Horns
Fluff (Legs and tail and head/neck)
This took a long time aaa my back
also all deco is not made by me! They all have a link back to original if clicked on!

This is WIP! Do not post!
Edit: Gotta get more productive the end date is coming hh

Last edited by prisms. on Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:46 am, edited 6 times in total.
prisms.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌠( DNP )

Postby prisms. » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:24 am

_________________________|- Prompts!! -|________________________

Describe your dinoken's personality in 5 sentences. wrote:
Explores by night, studies by day.
During the day, she sometimes studies about space, the moon, and the stars.
But at night, she wanders, looking at the stars, going into caves with glowing mushrooms, and staying quiet.
She doesn't show emotion very much, but loves to talk about anything space related.
Loves to collect crystals and pendants of planets and stars.

Image Image Image
Last edited by prisms. on Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
prisms.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prisms. » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:10 pm

Image Image
___ 3. Describe your dinoken's perfect day. (Max 500 words) ___

Well, first off, they get to sleep in for a bit, rest is always needed.
First thing they do when Gemini gets up is have some breakfast.
This can vary slightly depending on their mood, so it is always different.
Gemini will gladly try out new foods if someone recommends her it.
After that, she goes out, bringing her book of astronomy in her light brown woven bag.
Gemini heads off in the woods, one of her favorite locations to visit.
She often goes here to de-stress and relax.
They explore, and on this perfect day, she finds some new gems to add to her rock collection.
After that, they head back home and go to read about space and watch outside for any wildlife.
Time had pass, it was getting late.
Most Dinoken might go to sleep at this time, but not Gemini.
She goes out to a clearing in the woods where the trees don't block the sky.
She sits in the grass, the silence waiting.
Looking up, she sees the many stars and constellations above, she smiles, glad to see that they are still here for now.
Getting pretty tired, she lays down and falls asleep in a nearby tree hole, perfect enough for her to fit.
One hour has passed, and she slowly awakes and gets up.
Time to go home and rest. Before that however, she sees..
The Aurora Borealis.
Her first time!
She smiles in delight, glad to see this sight for the first time!
Admiring it for a while, she sits and looks up at the sky, the colors dancing in the sky.
After a while, she returns home and heads to bed.
Gemini was glad to be able to spend a good day like this.

Image Image
All deco used in this page have links to original if clicked on.
Word count: 293/500
prisms.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌧

Postby prisms. » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:59 am

13. What would your dinoken do on a rainy / snowy day? (Max 400 words / 1 drawing)

On a rainy day, Gemini would stay inside all day. This is a perfect day for relaxation and to study. First off, she grabs any nearby pillows or blankets and throws them together, creating a perfect relaxation spot. Getting her astrology book, she goes under the blankets and pillows and reads for a while. The patters of rain outside helps with sleep, so she may doze off in the middle of reading sometimes. She also gets a chance to watch the outside rain for a while, since Gemini likes to watch nature and landscapes. When either of that isn't happening, she might make a pendant of a crystal, or a carved planet or star the had found/gotten. Or she may hang up another dreamcatcher. Gemini pretty much takes this time to do her hobbies, and just relax. Sometimes, if she feels like it, she will invite another Dinoken over to relax and talk about space. It is the perfect day to relax and not worry about much. As long as there is no crashing thunder outside, otherwise, she is gone to hide in blankets and pilllows.

187/400
may add more if there is time
Last edited by prisms. on Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:53 am, edited 7 times in total.
prisms.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prisms. » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:20 am

Image Image Image

10. Design / describe their room. (Max 400 words / 1 drawing)

Gemini was looking for a place to rest, and in the middle of the woods found an old restaurant. It was average size, and had wood shiplap for the walls, and a stone tile for the floor. No one had been here in ages, because it was pretty old, and had plants growing near the windows and on the outside of the restaurant. It was pretty abandoned. Gemini decided to stay here, gathering pillows and items from other places and brings them to her hideout. (Or so she calls it.) It had a wood counter in the main room, with wood and old appliances, and it had wood tables as well. Behind those are large windows, the corners of them blocked by the growing plants, but you could still see outside.
Outside is a stone trail, but Gemini hasn't checked where it goes yet. It is next to a lake, with a porch, but no chairs and tables. Huh. This also makes a good spot for stargazing, due to the open sky, not blocked by trees. She leaves some pillows outside for that and a few maps she found of the stars. There are also plants there, left by their previous owners, which Gemini now takes care of. There is a kitchen, but she doesn't really do anything about that...
But where does she sleep? Anywhere in the restaurant, whether it's in the workers lounge or in the dining area on the wooden seats. The workers lounge is pretty small, but she stores all her trinkets and astrology related items in there. She had decorated it with old dreamcatchers and space related decoration.
248/400

Image Image Image

prisms.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🦋

Postby prisms. » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:34 pm

6. How would your dinoken react to a bug crawling on them? (Max 400 words / 1 drawing)

Gemini sits in the forest, probably reading her astrology book. A bug starts to crawl up her wing and she glances down to look at it. It is a beetle, and Gemini was relieved it wasn't a spider or centipede. Gently, she raises her wing to eye level, "Hello there." She says softly. "Come to visit, I see?" Gemini sets it down on her book. "Feel free to stay here if you would like!" And she watches as it crawls across the book. She continues to read her book as the insect makes it's way across the page. Gemini might have to move the bug to read a paragraph that is underneath it. Continuing to read, the beetle finally leaves. It opens it's wings and flies away. "Oh!" She said when it took off. "Goodbye!" It was gone, and she smiled, and flipped a page in her book and continues to read quietly.
As for spiders and centipedes.... Oh dear.
You see that she is running around, frantically trying to get it off of her. She repeatedly says "Get off!" loudly.
Once it fell off, she moves to another spot away from the spider or centipede. Gemini glances at it every few minutes, then continues to read. Soon, she forgets about it and calms down.
"Not today.." She mutters to herself.
Bonus Fact: Fireflies are her favorite insect! They remind her of little stars that came to visit.
238/400
prisms.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me